Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2015 SDCC Programming and Panels

Line groups and shifts for specific days.

<< < (2/11) > >>

ebaymag0t:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI want to get in for the BIG  Friday I have a badge for all four days. I am looking for 4 or 5 SDCC Con goers to share the line sitting time with. My Idea is to take shifts. If you are interested send me a direct message. Ill coordinate as best I can between the group members. Remember we all have to be there at 830 PM on Thursday :)

--- End quote ---
I'm in to help out.  Should be available to line up after 2pm. Maybe sooner, I only have one signing  in the morning then going to try get into the GOT exhibit. After that I'll be free.

debster:
I'm planning on doing Hall H (if I can make it in) on Thursday and Friday (camping out Wednesday and Thursday nights). Last year I camped out by myself for Hall H so it would be nice to have some line buddies!

Not sure of my plans anymore, and I don't want to take advantage of other people in the group, so I think I might have to wing this on my own. Sorry for the inconvenience...

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

FlamedLiquid:
I'm still waiting to hear from some people but if it backfires I will be looking for people to line up with for Friday.

epicaz:
We're going to talk about it with our group, so we may potentially be interested for thursday line up (for friday) as well

xDumpweed182x:
I've got 3 interested in Saturday Hall H, possibly Friday.

EDIT: to clarify I mean lining up Thursday and Friday for Friday and Saturday respectively.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version