Comic-Con International > SDCC Photos

My photos from 2018 SDCC Closplayers, Celebrities, Exhibits All around the Con

<< < (2/2)

Kfh99m:
you took some great pic it brought back some memories and it made me realize there are so many things to see that i missed

darqamin:
Great photos, good to see what was up last year as I it was a skip year for me. Marvel photo shoot is great, wish they setup and advertised photo shoots in the guidebook.

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Zombify:

--- Quote from: Darth_Primus date=1538898762242 ---Here are my pics from this years SDCC  ;D

SDCC 2018 - DAY 1:  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

SDCC 2018 - DAY 4: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I have been using Bathmate Hydromax for 9 months now. I have shared before and You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and both my length/girth increase looks promising.

--- End quote ---
Nice pics.I just joined this platform now and will be sharing my pictures pretty soon.  ;)

Thanks for sharing with us

marcia29:
[member=830]Darth_Primus[/member] - Wow... really nice pics!  You sure went just about everywhere, and your pics took me there, too!  Thank you.   :)

Darth_Primus:
Thanks!   I really approach every SDCC as if it were going to be my last, because it could very well be the case with the lottery system in place. So, I try to cover as much ground as possible while I'm there.   My general rule of thumb is to never get into a line that will take more than 2 hours and only hunt for SDCC exclusives for the first two hours of the day. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version