Author Topic: Post your questions about NYC Public transportation here!  (Read 29621 times)

Offline sisconda

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 4
Re: Post your questions about NYC Public transportation here!
« Reply #30 on: September 29, 2017, 08:00:43 PM »
I'll be flying into Newark Airport around 8am on Thursday and am planning on going straight to the convention center (not bringing any luggage other than my backpack). What are the best recommendations on how to get to the convention center?

Offline SwagCollector

• Exhibit Hall
    • SDCC Swag Collector
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #31 on: September 29, 2017, 08:39:07 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello all
This will be my first time at NYCC. I will be staying in North Bergen NJ, The hotel says that they have a shuttle service that runs from 6am till Midnight. it says it drops you off at the Port Authority. It seems like there is more then one, Also what is an ideal time to leave.
Thanks and I look forward to chatting with you all.
Rob

If this is the NYCC official hotel in North Bergen, I stayed there last year. Note: The shuttle pick-up spot is about a half mile walk, up-hill, from your hotel. I never figured how to take the shuttle back to the hotel, so I took the regular bus. The walk from the bus stop is about a mile to the hotel. Your first time to the hotel is bound to be confusing, so make sure you have plenty of time to figure it out. The ordeal in trying to get to this hotel was the absolute worst part of my NYCC trip lat year. Looking back, I can laugh at the nightmare of a time I had trying to find the place, but while in the midst of trying to find it... there was nothing funny about it!

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #32 on: Today at 01:17:47 AM »

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 494
« Reply #32 on: September 30, 2017, 10:45:09 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I'll be flying into Newark Airport around 8am on Thursday and am planning on going straight to the convention center (not bringing any luggage other than my backpack). What are the best recommendations on how to get to the convention center?

Fastest/cheapest is probably NJ Transit from the airport to Penn Station, walk from Penn Station to the convention center.
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah

Offline Andrew Costa Mesa

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 829
« Reply #33 on: October 04, 2017, 03:44:56 PM »
NYCC just announced via Twitter there will be no shuttles this year.
WizardWorld Comic Con Anaheim 2011
WonderCon 2013-2018 & 2023-2024
NYCC 2014-2017 & 2022-2023
SDCC 2011 (Saturday only), 2012, 2013 (Thursday, Saturday & Sunday only), 2014-2019, 2022 & 2023 (Fri-Sun only), 2024
D23 Expo 2017
OZ Comic Con Sydney (Australia) 2016
WizardWorld Los Angeles 2019