Author Topic: 2023 SDCC Exclusives  (Read 4311 times)

Offline lostninja

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 42
Re: 2023 SDCC Exclusives
« Reply #30 on: July 18, 2023, 10:20:40 PM »
Mattel usually sells out of the good stuff by Friday and start limiting the items for Fri Sat mostly gone and Sunday usually no line as all the good stuff sold out, from previous years anyway and I've gone for the last 20 years, but this is the first year for the lottery, so I'm guessing a better chance than the vendors who bought the good stuff every morning. :tickedoff:

Offline manofsteel25

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 18
« Reply #31 on: July 18, 2023, 10:56:12 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Mattel usually sells out of the good stuff by Friday and start limiting the items for Fri Sat mostly gone and Sunday usually no line as all the good stuff sold out, from previous years anyway and I've gone for the last 20 years, but this is the first year for the lottery, so I'm guessing a better chance than the vendors who bought the good stuff every morning. :tickedoff:

Yeahhh thanks. I had a feeling. I'll just see how it goes come Sunday then.   Whats the typical stuff that moves?  I'm mainly after the Hot wheels and Jurassic Park stuff.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #32 on: Today at 05:47:06 AM »

Offline nerdsince1975

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #32 on: July 19, 2023, 02:08:57 AM »

Mattel was part of the portal in 2019, the last sdcc before the pandemic and last year not including preview night, security was handing out timed tickets for when you can fall in line. And the “good stuff” wasn’t sold out by Sunday. Mattel allocates daily because I got into the Mattel booth at opening on Sunday and they still had everything available to purchase.

Offline manofsteel25

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 18
« Reply #33 on: July 19, 2023, 03:02:05 AM »
Mattel was part of the portal in 2019, the last sdcc before the pandemic and last year not including preview night, security was handing out timed tickets for when you can fall in line. And the “good stuff” wasn’t sold out by Sunday. Mattel allocates daily because I got into the Mattel booth at opening on Sunday and they still had everything available to purchase.

Thanks for the ray of hope.  Do you recall if Mattel was strict on Photo ID checking?

Offline nerdsince1975

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #34 on: July 19, 2023, 05:43:43 AM »
Thanks for the ray of hope.  Do you recall if Mattel was strict on Photo ID checking?

I didn’t win a Mattel slot in 2019 so I don’t know.

Offline sefton42

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 457
« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2023, 06:54:55 AM »
If anyone has a UCC appointment and is interested, I can trade an in hand Black Krrstanan from the Hasbro pop up for one of the Stitches at UCC + whatever is the difference in price.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #36 on: July 22, 2023, 11:02:28 AM »
Lego Minifigure Maker at San Diego Comic-Con 2023 bookings

"We're sorry, too many people are accessing this booking page at the same time
This system has reached maximum load, please try again in 10 minutes"

« Last Edit: July 22, 2023, 12:25:54 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline sefton42

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 457
« Reply #37 on: July 22, 2023, 11:10:41 AM »
Lego Minifigure Maker 2023

"We're sorry, too many people are accessing this booking page at the same time
This system has reached maximum load, please try again in 10 minutes"

I got that message trying to get in, I got that message when I would finally get through the queue, and when I was finally able to select a time and put in my info, I would hit confirm, the circle sound spin and nothing.  Multiple times.  This is the worst virtual queue I have ever seen, and I’’m putting it below the ReedPop NYCC ones.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #38 on: July 22, 2023, 11:49:15 AM »
I got that message trying to get in, I got that message when I would finally get through the queue, and when I was finally able to select a time and put in my info, I would hit confirm, the circle sound spin and nothing.  Multiple times.  This is the worst virtual queue I have ever seen, and I’’m putting it below the ReedPop NYCC ones.
Saw this now

"LEGO Minifigure Maker at San Diego Comic-Con

Reservations for Saturday are full, please check back tomorrow to make a reservation"

Update for Sunday:

« Last Edit: July 23, 2023, 11:46:04 AM by SamTurtledove »