Author Topic: True Blood Panel and Q&A session, Ballroom 20, 3:30pm-4:15pm  (Read 4785 times)

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
Mixing romance, suspense, mystery, and humor, the Emmy and Golden Globe-nominated True Blood kicked off its sixth season June 16 on HBO. The series follows waitress and part-faerie Sookie Stackhouse (Oscar and Golden Globe award winner Anna Paquin), who can hear people's thoughts and vampires Bill Compton (Stephen Moyer) and Eric Northman (Alexander Skarsgård). Brian Buckner serves as executive producer of the series, which also features Ryan Kwanten as Jason Stackhouse, Sam Trammell as Sam Merlotte, Rutina Wesley as Tara Thornton, Nelsan Ellis as Lafayette, Deborah Ann Woll as Jessica Hamby, Kristin Bauer van Straten as Pam, Joe Manganiello as Alcide, Anna Camp as Sarah Newlin, Michael McMillian as Steve Newlin, and Rob Kazinsky as Ben. Oscar and Emmy Award winner Alan Ballcreated and is also an executive producer on the series, based on the bestselling Sookie Stackhouse novels by Charlaine Harris. Moderated by Tim Stack of Entertainment Weekly.

Saturday July 20, 2013 3:30pm - 4:15pm
Ballroom 20
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline DragonJuls

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 40
Re: True Blood Panel and Q&A session, Ballroom 20, 3:30pm-4:15pm
« Reply #1 on: July 09, 2013, 01:29:04 PM »
Alexander Skarsgard will not be in attendance.  My friend just confirmed with his manager.  I asked her after HBO's announcement didn't list him and she said he's always the last one to confirm....but No Skarsgard...   

I guess if I wanna see a Skarsgard, I will have to go to the Vikings panel.

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline beadrbop

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 86
« Reply #2 on: July 09, 2013, 02:56:53 PM »
Yah sorry to have been the bearer of bad news!! No Alex this year at the True Blood panel. Yes Gustaf will be at the Vikings panel!! At least we get one Skarsgard this year!!

Here is the list of panelists that will be there for True Blood:
The TRUE BLOOD panel in Ballroom 20 at 3:30 p.m. will once again be moderated by Tim Stack of Entertainment Weekly. Panelists include: executive producer Brian Buckner and cast members (in alphabetical order) Kristin Bauer van Straten (Pam Swynford de Beaufort), Anna Camp (Sarah Newlin), Nelsan Ellis (Lafayette Reynolds), Rob Kazinsky (Ben Flynn), Ryan Kwanten (Jason Stackhouse), Joe Manganiello (Alcide Herveaux), Michael McMillian (Steve Newlin), Stephen Moyer (Bill Compton), Anna Paquin (Sookie Stackhouse), Sam Trammell (Sam Merlotte), Rutina Wesley (Tara Thornton) and Deborah Ann Woll (Jessica Hamby). Autograph signing is at 1:45 p.m.

UPDATE:  Stephen Moyer will NOT be at Comic Con. (he has to work on a project and can't make it!) Sorry
« Last Edit: July 09, 2013, 10:12:43 PM by beadrbop »

Offline FBS

• Fulfillment Room
    • http://www.marksearby.com/
  • Liked: 510
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2013, 10:59:17 AM »
No Skarsgard or Moyer???? Forget it then.