Author Topic: Child Badge Question  (Read 2818 times)

Offline Scubajim311

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
Child Badge Question
« on: November 16, 2019, 07:36:06 AM »
I'm only able to go to sdcc on thrusday and friday next year, if i can get badges, and will be bringing my kids with me, when can i get there badges? I know in the past they would only let those with preview night in to register kids on wednesday, do they do that every year? I'd love to get there badges on weds so i can get in line early thursday. Thanks

Offline stl_ben

• Hall H
    • dailyvinyl.net
  • Liked: 443
Re: Child Badge Question
« Reply #1 on: November 18, 2019, 07:10:19 AM »
I believe day of only for kids badges.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 11:28:01 AM »

Offline TeamKiLL3R

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 63
« Reply #2 on: March 01, 2020, 09:39:01 PM »
I know you asked this question a while back but wanted to make sure you get an answer. Yes you can get child badges on Wednesday so that you are able to enter the line early on Thursday. I have done this a few times because we didn't get PN those years. I go about an hour after PN doors have opened because i recall hearing that they don't like issuing child passes for the following day earlier than that because they are busy with the PN attendees. I have never verified that waiting is really necessary but its always worked for me.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2020, 01:17:28 AM »
Shout out to SdccBlog for the news about
the 2021 Child Badge policy

Website text

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Child Badge Policy

Comic-Con is proud to offer one of the most generous child badge policies in the industry. Children (age 12 and under) are free with a paying adult! Children do not need to register for a Comic-Con Member ID to receive a complimentary badge. You may register up to two children per paid adult attendee. Children must be present to be registered for a badge and adults will be required to provide emergency contact information for any child registrant. Please visit the Registration Area when you arrive onsite for more information.

Due to the cancellation of Comic-Con 2020, we have expanded who is considered a child for Comic-Con 2021. If you are age 12 or under on July 31, 2019, you do not need to buy a badge for Comic-Con 2021. You may attend as a child, with a paying adult. If you are age 13 or older on or before July 31, 2019, you must create a Comic-Con Member ID and purchase a badge to attend Comic-Con 2021.