Author Topic: Onpeak payment?  (Read 1339 times)

Offline Karilg

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 15
Onpeak payment?
« on: April 17, 2018, 02:53:53 PM »
So I was able to snag a downtown hotel through onPeak. The card that I plan to use for the deposit is going to expire next month. So my question is will I be able to change the cc linked to the reservation at a later time? The cards will be from the same account but still not sure. Any help or info would be appreciated!

Offline SteveD

• Administrator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1680
Re: Onpeak payment?
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2018, 02:59:37 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
So I was able to snag a downtown hotel through onPeak. The card that I plan to use for the deposit is going to expire next month. So my question is will I be able to change the cc linked to the reservation at a later time? The cards will be from the same account but still not sure. Any help or info would be appreciated!
I don't believe that they will accept a card that expires before July for the deposit.
You can try, and if it works there shouldn't be an issue.  Just bring the new card to the hotel when you check in.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:28:29 PM »

Offline Karilg

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 15
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2018, 03:59:55 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I don't believe that they will accept a card that expires before July for the deposit.
You can try, and if it works there shouldn't be an issue.  Just bring the new card to the hotel when you check in.

Thanks for the info!!

Offline comicconfamily

• Supporter
  • Gaming Lounge
  • Instagram: @ComicConFamily
    • Comic Con Family
  • Liked: 160
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2018, 08:00:01 PM »
I don't think you would have to change it. Once they charge you, that should be it. We almost always use a different card at check-in than what we used for the deposit.
SDCC 2011 - 2022
WonderCon 2017 - 2022