Author Topic: NYCC 2015 - Looking for roomates!  (Read 1761 times)

Offline AshDar

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 1
NYCC 2015 - Looking for roomates!
« on: May 14, 2015, 10:59:35 AM »
Not sure if this is allowed. Admins, please delete if not.

Looking for a roommate. I do not have a hotel yet, but wouldn't mind booking one if I had 2-3 people committed.

Two time SDCC attendee, first time at NYCC. Looking to stay near the convention center, as I'm from a small town and being close enough to walk will be best (big cities scare me). 27yo female, book nerd, love GOT and TWD. Hoping to find women with similar interests to stay with.

Thanks for looking. :)

Offline 28savagedays

• Room 6BCF
    • Co-Founder/ Senior Editor
  • Liked: 45
Re: NYCC 2015 - Looking for roomates!
« Reply #1 on: May 14, 2015, 12:30:11 PM »
heeheehee This was my second step too after successfully scoring tickets to NYCC. YAY! Yeah, maybe a Mod will create a thread for Roommates NYCC.
Ill be looking for a roommate too. Going solo to NYCC. First time attendee. My 4th SDCC, 1st time attending as a Creative Pro. So exciting!

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 04:35:51 AM »

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
« Reply #2 on: May 14, 2015, 01:26:01 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Not sure if this is allowed. Admins, please delete if not.

Looking for a roommate. I do not have a hotel yet, but wouldn't mind booking one if I had 2-3 people committed.

Two time SDCC attendee, first time at NYCC. Looking to stay near the convention center, as I'm from a small town and being close enough to walk will be best (big cities scare me). 27yo female, book nerd, love GOT and TWD. Hoping to find women with similar interests to stay with.

Thanks for looking. :)

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
heeheehee This was my second step too after successfully scoring tickets to NYCC. YAY! Yeah, maybe a Mod will create a thread for Roommates NYCC.
Ill be looking for a roommate too. Going solo to NYCC. First time attendee. My 4th SDCC, 1st time attending as a Creative Pro. So exciting!

I'll create an "official" forum thread for this with a similar formatting to the SDCC Room Sharing threads. ^__~ 

Feel free to post up your information there: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Thread closed.
« Last Edit: May 14, 2015, 01:31:43 PM by Zero »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...