Author Topic: Interested in running tabletop game design panel. Tips or interest?  (Read 997 times)

Offline ksquad

• Sails Pavilion
    • kevinhamano.com
  • Liked: 1
I don’t know if there’s interest out there or if it’s even possible but I’d be interested in running a panel about how to develop your first tabletop game. I previously ran the panel at PAX West to a full house, lot’s of audience participation, and even questions as we were making our way out of the room.

Would love to help put it on for the Comic-Con community if there’s any interest from any fellow game designers (and if it’s even possible to submit a panel).

Anyway, just wanted to put this out into the open. Would love to hear any interest or tips.

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
Re: Interested in running tabletop game design panel. Tips or interest?
« Reply #1 on: April 26, 2019, 09:57:50 AM »
It's a cool topic, and SDCC is big enough that you would likely draw a reasonable audience. But generally I see this kind of panel at gaming conventions.

If you want to present at a comic con, I would highly recommend ECCC. Although it is a pop culture con, there is a super strong gaming presence, and gaming panels there are always packed.

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline ksquad

• Sails Pavilion
    • kevinhamano.com
  • Liked: 1
Re: Interested in running tabletop game design panel. Tips or interest?
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2019, 12:31:38 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
It's a cool topic, and SDCC is big enough that you would likely draw a reasonable audience. But generally I see this kind of panel at gaming conventions.

If you want to present at a comic con, I would highly recommend ECCC. Although it is a pop culture con, there is a super strong gaming presence, and gaming panels there are always packed.

Thanks for the tip Transmute Jun!