Author Topic: Does the Hotel Registration page work on mobile devices?  (Read 1366 times)

Offline thewiredknight

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 9
Does the Hotel Registration page work on mobile devices?
« on: April 10, 2019, 09:47:13 AM »
My friend can't be at a computer at 9:00 am tommorow and was planning to do hotelocalypse via her cell phone.  But I seem to recall the eb page for it doesn't work on mobile devices but can't find any information one way or the other.  Does anyone know the answer to this?

Offline VeggieKitten

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 36
Re: Does the Hotel Registration page work on mobile devices?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2019, 11:46:05 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My friend can't be at a computer at 9:00 am tommorow and was planning to do hotelocalypse via her cell phone.  But I seem to recall the eb page for it doesn't work on mobile devices but can't find any information one way or the other.  Does anyone know the answer to this?
The test page seems to work on mobile.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:52:37 AM »

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1497
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2019, 12:14:31 PM »
If you use a browser like Firefox, you can set it to desktop mode and then the webserver doesn't even know you are on mobile.  So most desktop pages will load.  The ones that won't are those that use a plugin that's only available on the desktop.  For something like this, I don't see why it would.

Offline cciveg

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 38
« Reply #3 on: April 11, 2019, 11:42:16 AM »
The phone was fastest today but the page was blank, after a few moments of panic, I reloaded and it was there. So hoping that the enter time was the most crucial rather than submittal. Was in on the phone at 9:02

Offline thewiredknight

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2019, 04:55:53 PM »
Yeah, of te three browsers plus phone I was using my phone got in instantly wheras the browsers took about 10 minutes.  I didn't have the loading problem you mention though.