Author Topic: SDCC Funko Fundays 2019  (Read 45734 times)

Offline mattytreks

• Ballroom 20
    • mattytreks on twitter
  • Liked: 233
Re: SDCC Funko Fundays 2019
« Reply #375 on: June 20, 2019, 01:07:57 PM »
I would gladly welcome another Fundays teaser from Funko :)
Star Wars | LEGO | 1000toys | Batman | Voltron

Offline teppope

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 31
« Reply #376 on: June 26, 2019, 09:01:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My brother and I were both fortunate enough to get tickets to Fundays this year. Unfortunately due to some unforeseen scheduling conflicts our plus 1's can no longer attend Fundays. However, our plus ones are still willing to pay for their tickets as long as they get their box of fun. Therefore, we are willing to give our two +1's to somebody else for free (since you are a plus one you will need to enter the event with me and my brother) .

Even though we will need to take the Box of Fun for our friends, you will still get the appetizers, the drink tickets and any prizes you win at the event (in the past few years reports are EVERYBODY got atleast 1 giveaway item outside of their box of fun). Once again, you will NOT need to pay for the ticket.

If you are interested please message me. In the message tell me a little about yourself and your Funko collecting. We'd prefer to take dedicated collectors. You can send photos of your collection if you'd like. Also we will need your contact info eventually so we can coordinate meeting so we can enter the event together.

very interested but I guess I wonder if I will get anything besides food and drinks.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #377 on: Today at 03:13:18 PM »

Online alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #377 on: June 26, 2019, 09:08:31 AM »
i went two years ago and got 3 other items i think,
a proto
a large pop
a normal pop maybe 2
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline parrity

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 13
« Reply #378 on: June 26, 2019, 09:09:22 AM »
i went two years ago and got 3 other items i think,
a proto
a large pop
a normal pop maybe 2

I'm assuming when they say they want "their box of fun" they mean all the items given away, not just the box.

Seems fishy to me. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ 

Offline lelee8483

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 14
« Reply #379 on: June 26, 2019, 09:10:55 AM »
My brother and I were both fortunate enough to get tickets to Fundays this year. Unfortunately due to some unforeseen scheduling conflicts our plus 1's can no longer attend Fundays. However, our plus ones are still willing to pay for their tickets as long as they get their box of fun. Therefore, we are willing to give our two +1's to somebody else for free (since you are a plus one you will need to enter the event with me and my brother) .

Even though we will need to take the Box of Fun for our friends, you will still get the appetizers, the drink tickets and any prizes you win at the event (in the past few years reports are EVERYBODY got atleast 1 giveaway item outside of their box of fun). Once again, you will NOT need to pay for the ticket.

If you are interested please message me. In the message tell me a little about yourself and your Funko collecting. We'd prefer to take dedicated collectors. You can send photos of your collection if you'd like. Also we will need your contact info eventually so we can coordinate meeting so we can enter the event together.

PM'd!  Would be so grateful!! Long time collector, like not enough room in my apartment and looking for a house with an extra room for my toys collector :)
I can send you photos later tonight but we will be at SDCC and staying at the Manchester.  This would seriously be the cherry on top of our trip for our group.  We have 2 new people who have not attended Fundays so this would just make their trip!! Plus we have a pretty epic group costume idea!! :D

Offline stl_ben

• Hall H
    • dailyvinyl.net
  • Liked: 443
« Reply #380 on: June 26, 2019, 09:11:29 AM »
Well add me to the sent message group.

Offline RustyPonds

• Gaming Lounge
  • Hall H
  • Liked: 263
« Reply #381 on: June 26, 2019, 09:11:45 AM »

RIP Inbox...  :D

Offline nyel24

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #382 on: June 26, 2019, 09:13:19 AM »
Sent a PM as well but i'm sure he's going to be swamped with messages.

Offline ALF

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 320
« Reply #383 on: June 26, 2019, 09:14:15 AM »
Maybe he should do a lottery....

Offline Femfunatic

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #384 on: June 26, 2019, 09:19:31 AM »
i messaged him as well,
fingers crossed! :)

Offline taka

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 172
« Reply #385 on: June 26, 2019, 09:22:04 AM »
I'm assuming when they say they want "their box of fun" they mean all the items given away, not just the box.

He says he will keep the box of fun, but any other prize won is for the +1

Online alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #386 on: June 26, 2019, 09:24:39 AM »

there's folks who want the 3 pop's in the box-
I'm actually going as a plus one and would prefer to not pay for a tix- so the ticket holder is paying for it & will keep the pops- One less thing for me to worry about ;)
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline thevalenzetti

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #387 on: June 26, 2019, 10:45:27 AM »

Sent PM as well! Never been. Thanks for being so generous to offer them to people here :)

Offline clarrkkent

• Gaming Lounge
  • @Wa_Fly_Guy on IG
  • Liked: 177
SDCC Funko Fundays 2019
« Reply #388 on: June 26, 2019, 10:54:55 AM »

That’s because it is.

This user posted the EXACT same thing 2 years ago. I have my ideas about what’s going on here and the supposed “friends” that never seem to be able to make it.

SDCC Funko Fundays 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"Compassion for animals is intimately connected with goodness of character, and it may be confidently asserted that he who is cruel to animals cannot be a good man"

-Arthur Schopenhauer

Offline Charlie Utter

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #389 on: June 26, 2019, 11:05:51 AM »
That’s because it is.

This user posted the EXACT same thing 2 years ago. I have my ideas about what’s going on here and the supposed “friends” that never seem to be able to make it.

SDCC Funko Fundays 2017

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yeah it is kinda weird how it is the Exact same post from two years ago! LOL