Author Topic: 2019 Exclusives and Signings Lottery Poll  (Read 884 times)

Offline TeamKiLL3R

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 63
2019 Exclusives and Signings Lottery Poll
« on: March 03, 2020, 06:33:13 PM »
I tried to see if anyone had tried to gather this info from last year but didn't find anything. I am curious how the lottery worked out for everyone on 2019. I was a little frustrated with the process because I used more than 1/2-2/3 of each days entries towards the LEGO sets and rest on few other things I was interested in but weren't a priority but didn't win anything. From the impression I got at the time it seemed like the people that won the most did not load all the entries on a few specific items. instead the people that submitted for everything by using 1 entry for each item seemed to win multiple items last year. I have been wondering if this assumption was correct so that's why I decided to put up this poll. Please take a moment to participate, Thanks

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
Re: 2019 Exclusives and Signings Lottery Poll
« Reply #1 on: March 03, 2020, 06:57:25 PM »
Here.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 03:33:39 AM »

Offline TeamKiLL3R

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 63
« Reply #2 on: March 03, 2020, 07:28:52 PM »
Here.

Thank you. that info helps but I hope it's ok to still run my poll too. I think mine will provide a little more info on how the people that got nothing selected last year. If not let me know and i'll be happy to delete mine.

Offline conventiongeek

• Hall H
  • Liked: 270
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2020, 02:26:08 PM »
So, as a past non-supporter of lotteries (as I'd rather put in the work for my exclusives).. I may be completely on board for lotteries in the event the real convention is canceled this year and they run a "virtual" convention. I think in addition to on-line sales for exclusives, they could run virtual panels and more. They could give priority access to exclusives and panels through the lottery...  I'd rather fight with 125,000 attendees then 100,000,000 people and bots across the world for exclusives.

The panels could give early access viewing to winner only current attendees (to be released online later to general public if they choose). This way there is still an exclusivity factor in attending or watching the on-line panel live. i'm sure studios could throw some things together from their houses or limited studios. They could have a panel where each actor sits in their home on a video chat Q&A.  It would be interesting for sure. Could be fun.... at least better then nothing. (Just so we are clear, you can't replace the real thing.)