Author Topic: Dragon Con 2019: August 29-September 2 - Atlanta, GA  (Read 3761 times)

Offline sylent_asassin

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 200
Re: Dragon Con 2019: August 29-September 2 - Atlanta, GA
« Reply #15 on: September 03, 2019, 09:06:36 AM »
I had an AMAZING time at DragonCon! The only thing that sucked was that I didn't get the t-shirt I wanted. They sold out of the black 2XL T's on day 2!

I got to meet Marc Singer and Jane Badler from "V" who were equally awesome, and their panel was great! I was dressed as Morpheus from the Matrix and Jane asked to take a photo with me and then put it on her Instagram stories!

Another highlight was meeting Jamie Chung from "the Gifted." She was beyond awesome and loved my cologne. After briefly chatting with her about the show, she gave me a BIG hug, squeezed me tight and said, "You smell so delicious!" The pics we took together were even better than that and made my entire con!

Seeing and meeting up with friends and doing cosplay shoots was amazing! I wish we could have spent more time hanging out, but the time we got was incredible! If I didn't have a con every other week, I'd be going through some serious post-con depression. I took a few vids and will try to have it done this week so it's actually relevant. I'll post it here.

Onward and upwards!

Offline Angology

• Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
« Reply #16 on: September 03, 2019, 03:23:46 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Anyone have any pointers for getting a hotel room next year?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
edit: I moved my answer to the 2020 post.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
« Last Edit: September 03, 2019, 03:39:03 PM by Angology »
Ang

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 02:03:49 PM »

Offline jazzyj

• Gaming Lounge
  • Cheese and Carb Enthusiast
  • Liked: 302
« Reply #17 on: September 11, 2019, 06:39:59 AM »
So this year was my very first Dragon Con and omg, I've been converted. The level of creativity is INSANE and everyone is so nice! The coolest part of Dragon Con (and most unique) is the cosplay parade and how the city really embraces it. If anyone hasn't been, you really got to put this con on your radar for 2020. You won't regret it!