Author Topic: WonderCon 2014 Photos and Videos  (Read 7698 times)

Offline Jim Watari

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Twitter @jwatari
  • Liked: 584
Re: WonderCon 2014 Photos and Videos
« Reply #15 on: April 21, 2014, 08:48:42 AM »
The kid in the Tardis was in line for the exhibit hall with Yzrfan , Rando and me on Friday  ;D
The more things change, the more they stay the same

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: It's okay, I'm a leaf on the wind!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: What does that mean?

Offline Miss Kitty

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 738
« Reply #16 on: April 21, 2014, 09:26:30 AM »
The yellow phallic thing and the brown hatted character....those are from a video game called Dark Souls. I had to ask. I took their photo to win for the biggest WTF. I also got one of a guy in a banana suit and fishnet stockings. Sexy.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:44:41 PM »

Offline BadWolf

• Volunteer HQ
  • It's all the same to the many faced god.
  • Liked: 691
« Reply #17 on: April 21, 2014, 09:44:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The kid in the Tardis was in line for the exhibit hall with Yzrfan , Rando and me on Friday  ;D

That kid was awesome. My daughter ended up talking to him for a little while. She took a picture but, because she's 7, it came out pretty blurry LOL

Yzrfan

« Reply #18 on: April 21, 2014, 10:52:28 AM »
The Tardis was almost as small as the little fella Rando.

Stay golden Ponyboy.

Offline Jim Watari

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Twitter @jwatari
« Reply #19 on: April 21, 2014, 10:52:35 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

I'll save this lanyard for you Alyssa  :)

Yzrfan  8)

one of the few trade show type exhibits

Can't seem to get away from these guys  >:D

Arena

Me at the Nerdist channel booth

That one got re-tweeted a lot, my phone buzzed the entire day after that post  :o

Bill Paxton promoting Edge of Tomorrow

Yzrfan

« Reply #20 on: April 21, 2014, 10:54:14 AM »

Here's the kids at the start of the day on Saturday.

Stay golden Ponyboy.

Yzrfan

« Reply #21 on: April 21, 2014, 10:55:56 AM »
all joking aside, Rando is bigger then three apples tall.

Stay golden Ponyboy.

Offline Jim Watari

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Twitter @jwatari
« Reply #22 on: April 21, 2014, 11:02:43 AM »
all joking aside, Rando is bigger then three apples tall.

Stay golden Ponyboy.

I really think Yzrfan needs to cosplay as Joss Whedon  >:D

Yzrfan

« Reply #23 on: April 21, 2014, 11:28:27 AM »
I'm good looking , but not that good looking. My hair line is almost there.

Stay golden Ponyboy.

Offline SandiGabi

• Room 6BCF
  • Hyaaah!
  • Liked: 24
« Reply #24 on: April 21, 2014, 11:32:18 AM »
Thanks for sharing all these photos! I feel like I can live through you all a little by looking at them. Also, gotta love all the adorable kids. They look like they were having a great time.

To those with kids, any of them get wiped out easily or anything? Just curious since Wondercon has more space and doesn't have the same traffic/chaos that SDCC has, which had made my little brother very tired fast when I took him last year.

Looking forward to more pics :D no rush~

Offline kappolo

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #25 on: April 22, 2014, 07:45:53 AM »

Here are my pictures. Enjoy!

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #26 on: April 22, 2014, 04:04:31 PM »
Looks great! You got a lot of terrific costume pics!

Offline SandiGabi

• Room 6BCF
  • Hyaaah!
  • Liked: 24
« Reply #27 on: April 22, 2014, 06:14:45 PM »
Ah, I love all the cosplay! Looks like there were some great ones. Thanks for taking them. Taking pics of cosplayers is one of my favorite things to do :D

Yzrfan

« Reply #28 on: April 22, 2014, 07:42:41 PM »

I was cosplaying as Big Rando here with Zach Whedon.

Stay golden Ponyboy.

Yzrfan

« Reply #29 on: April 22, 2014, 07:44:03 PM »

I'm cosplaying as Big Rando here with Zach Whedon.

Stay golden Ponyboy.