Author Topic: SDCC 2020 Hotel/Airbnb Room Share  (Read 2925 times)

Offline wolfjager

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
SDCC 2020 Hotel/Airbnb Room Share
« on: November 22, 2019, 09:09:44 PM »
Post here if you are looking to share your room, or looking for a room to share. Please keep your posts up to date!

YOU MAY NOT POST HERE TO TRADE ROOM SPACE FOR BADGES.

You get ONE post in this thread per UNIQUE room share situation. Do not re-post your offer/request. Re-posts will be deleted if not pre-approved by moderation staff.

If you need to modify your post and cannot edit it yourself (accounts below a certain participation threshold), PM me and I will make the edit for you. Not having permission to edit is not a valid excuse for re-posting.

If you *really* think you have a good reason to post for a second time, PM me first.

This is not a discussion thread; ONLY POSTS IN THE DESCRIBED FORMATS BELOW WILL BE ALLOWED.

If you have a room and want to fill space, use this format:

----

HAVE SPACE AVAILABLE:

Hotel:
Total Cost:
Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Number of Spots Available:
My Gender
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes/Requests:

----

If you are looking for a place to sleep, use this format:

NEED SPACE:

Date Arriving:
Date Leaving:
Spots Needed:
My Gender:
Your Gender:
Best Contact Method:

Additional Notes:

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Re: SDCC 2020 Hotel/Airbnb Room Share
« Reply #1 on: November 25, 2019, 07:50:58 PM »
I usually make a room sharing thread sometime in December (with all of the disclaimers included to protect and inform our forum members). In this case, I like to have all of the information regarding room sharing and payments in the first post so it is easily accessible.

While I appreciate the initiative, I'll close this thread in the meantime and create a new one with the official forum disclaimers sometime early next month.  ^__~

Thank you for your understanding.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: SDCC 2020 Hotel/Airbnb Room Share
« Reply #2 on: Today at 09:12:51 AM »