Author Topic: People 18 and younger can ride San Diego Mass Transit for free until July 2023.  (Read 357 times)

Offline chocolateshake

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1416
The trolley, which is a good way to get to comic-con, is now free for those 18 and younger.  The program started yesterday.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline marcia29

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1074
The trolley, which is a good way to get to comic-con, is now free for those 18 and younger.  The program started yesterday.

Nice! Yay! Thank you.
It is 2022 and I am still asking...where's my flyin' car??!! @fannishmarcia

Offline Iris

• Supporter
  • Hall H
    • Website links to my discord for alternate contacting
  • Liked: 617
They were talking about this on the radio on my way to work yesterday. For those who want to use it for their kids for the con (and in general), especially if you're from out of town where it's not going to be discussed locally anywhere, make sure to read how to set it up in advance. I know it sounds silly in some ways, but I feel like there are going to be a lot of even local people who expect their kids to ride free and not realize that you have to sign up for an account/etc. in advance to do it until they arrive at a station/stop. They'll probably hear about it in passing and assume it's an automatic thing.
Author of the Hotel Exchange Deposit and Transfer Walkthrough. If you need help with figuring out the logistics of an OP deposit, transfer, etc., please feel free to DM me here or Discord and I'll do my best to help. If you DM me on Discord, please identify yourself and that you're from the forum.