Author Topic: 2022 Hotel Request Thread (for members not eligible for the exchange)  (Read 5705 times)

Offline Tokidokifan13

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Tardismom, what is MGH? Thank you

Offline hminton

• Sails Pavilion
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login dm'd you

Offline Tokidokifan13

• Sails Pavilion
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login DM was sent. Thank you.

Offline kimchi_paradise

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 22
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Do you have a reservation for the Downtown Doubletree or a hotel close to the convention center you no longer need? If so, I'm interested.
1 Room 2 Beds.

Thank you!

Hey there You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, I will send you a DM!

Offline NCDS

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 3923
I have MGH rooms available, 2 beds 7/18-25.  Must be available at 5:30pm Pacific today to do the deposits.  DM if interested.

NO MORE REQUEST.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can you cross out until she gets home :)

2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion

Offline SteveD

• Administrator
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1470
NO MORE REQUEST.  You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login or You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login can you cross out until she gets home :)
Done.

Offline TardisMom

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1713
Done.

Thanks You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I'll send replies soon  :)

Offline bluehyacinth

• Sails Pavilion
Seeking Downtown Hotel with 2 Beds, Wednesday July 20 - Sunday July 24
« Reply #52 on: May 12, 2022, 01:17:04 PM »
Hi, everyone!

This is my first post, so I feel a little chagrined.

But, like many, I am looking for a 4 day downtown hotel. Bringing my 9 year old nephew to his first Con and would love to be close enough to take him back for a break if at all possible.

I appreciate any and all suggestions.

Thanks!

ETA 5/13: Someone here helped me out! Thank you so much!
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 01:55:40 PM by bluehyacinth »

Offline aaktraveler

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 6
Hey all, like a lot of individuals I'm looking for a 4 day downtown hotel for my husband and I. Thanks for the help.

Offline lamcarter

• Sails Pavilion
Re: SDCC 2022 Hotel Discussion
« Reply #54 on: May 12, 2022, 03:57:53 PM »
Looking for a SD Marriott Mission Valley 2 Bed if anyone has one they don't want.  Update: My stay needs to be from Wednesday - Tuesday

I have a Hilton Mission Valley that needs to be confirmed by tomorrow.

Been coming to SDCC since 2006 and this is the first year I didn't get the hotel room I was shooting for. :( :o

In the good ole days, I would book a room a year in advance...buy the SDCC tickets the prior year too!  Boy have things changed. :-[ :-[ >:(
« Last Edit: May 13, 2022, 07:36:01 AM by lamcarter »

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 6565
Looking for a SD Marriott Mission Valley 2 Bed if anyone has one they don't want.

Been coming to SDCC since 2006 and this is the first year I didn't get the hotel room I was shooting for. :( :o

I moved this from the general hotel thread to the specific thread for 'Looking for a Room'. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login read through this thread. There may have been something posted abt MV.
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline Devorah

• Global Moderator
  • Volunteer HQ
  • If the apocalypse comes, beep me.
  • Liked: 1292
« Reply #56 on: May 12, 2022, 08:07:40 PM »
Looking for a SD Marriott Mission Valley 2 Bed if anyone has one they don't want.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login sent you a DM.

Offline lamcarter

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #57 on: May 13, 2022, 07:23:48 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login sent you a DM.

Thanks Devorah,

I sent you an email and will send another.  I appreciate the offer but the one bed wont work unfortunately.

Offline karli2067

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 44
Hi!  Like everyone I am hoping to somehow stay at the close ones, hard rock, hilton bayfront or gaslamp, mmm or mgh.  I am by myself this year so I am being greedy about wanting a close hotel just because the shuttle ride terrifies me (not any problems with the shuttle, just me and my social anxiety).  I am going to do my best to stalk the waitlist this year when it opens--I spent all day yesterday reading over 130 pages on this forum about the 2019 waitlist so I have given myself hope after seeing people get what they want. I will try to keep the forum posted on any findings!  But in the meantime if anyone has any one bed rooms close they don't need let me know  :)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 6565
Hi!  Like everyone I am hoping to somehow stay at the close ones, hard rock, hilton bayfront or gaslamp, mmm or mgh.  I am by myself this year so I am being greedy about wanting a close hotel just because the shuttle ride terrifies me (not any problems with the shuttle, just me and my social anxiety).  I am going to do my best to stalk the waitlist this year when it opens--I spent all day yesterday reading over 130 pages on this forum about the 2019 waitlist so I have given myself hope after seeing people get what they want. I will try to keep the forum posted on any findings!  But in the meantime if anyone has any one bed rooms close they don't need let me know  :)

If you're looking for a roommate, You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
good luck
There's a excellent post created by a friend re the folks who attend comic con's You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

we also have a couple of meet ups, all very casual and relaxed. A breakfast on preview day, Wednesday. I think of it as the last good meal ;)
and a supper on Sunday night around 6pm. 
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5