Author Topic: Forum Housekeeping: Closing/Unstickying Old Threads Related to SDCC 2022  (Read 2198 times)

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Hi Everyone!

I hope you are all doing well, now that things are picking up again! 

First of all, I want to give a major kudos and "Thank you!" to our buying group leaders and their group members for a job well done!

Since Comic-Con 2023 Returning Registration was yesterday, it's time for my quarterly housekeeping maintenance of the forum!  This round is what I call "Fall Forum Housekeeping."  I closed or unstickied ALL old threads with the last date of reply in July 2022 or earlier in every sub-forum section, except for the NYCC threads.  Since NYCC ended not too long ago, those threads will be part of the "Winter Forum Housekeeping" cycle sometime in January or early February. 

In the meantime, please use your best judgment and create a new thread if needed, especially if the discussion topic you are interested has been closed during this time.

If you have any immediate questions or concerns regarding this round of forum housekeeping, you can reach out to me via Discord, and I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.  (My username and avatar/profile image is the same on Discord as it is on the forums.  ^__~)  Please bare with me, as I get a lot of Discord messages on and from various servers I run, and it takes time to respond. 

You can also use the forum PM system, as I also try to check my PM box regularly, but please note that Discord messages will likely get to me faster. 

Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you around the forums as we get closer and closer to Comic-Con 2023.

Thank you, as always, for your continued participation, contribution, and support of this amazing community of Friends of Comic Cons!  We wouldn't be here without you!

Sincerely,
Zero
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...