Author Topic: Programming & Panel line-ups  (Read 59610 times)

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
Re: Programming & Panel line-ups
« Reply #330 on: July 09, 2013, 11:25:47 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
There will be a TON of movement in BR20 after Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. and Joss Whedon's solo panel let out. I bet you'll be able to walk into Teen Wolf by then. But to be safe, maybe get in line at about 1 so that you can get in when the room empties after S.H.I.E.L.D.
Teen Wolf is on Thursday. SHIELD is on Friday. I think the panels that will let out and cause movement on Thursday are X-Files and the Brave New Warriors. Then again-Sherlock seems way higher on the popularity list than X-Files. So-there may be a mass exodus after that.

We are still debating spending the whole day on Thursday in BR20, or spending the morning on the floor like we usually do, and taking our chances on when we can get in after lunch. I would love to see the Sherlock panel, but don't want to spend the whole day in the room. SDCC problems!

I agree with the above advice for Friday afternoon panels.
Ang

Offline goooohoror

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #331 on: July 15, 2013, 12:32:38 PM »
can't wait for full moon's stuff.

FULL MOON FEATURES Presents
A Limited Edition Collector’s Cereal Box—Packed with Surprises
Offered EXCLUSIVELY at San Diego Comic-Con!

Fans can stop by Full Moon’s booth all weekend to claim their 11.5 oz. box, which comes packed with 7.2 ounces of “maliciously unhealthy” multi-colored cereal marshmallows. The box, which can be purchased at Comic-Con for $20, comes with an Unlucky Charms DVD, complete with special features that include Full Moon trailers, a blooper reel, the VideoZone, Mike Diva’s “Grindhouse Megamix,” a behind-the-scenes featurette, and a brain-teasing “Maze Game Challenge” on the back of the box. Plus, when purchasing the Unlucky Charms cereal box, the box features unused alternative poster art and a secret surprise!

Also at Comic-Con, the legendary Charles Band will be at the Full Moon booth on Saturday, July 20th signing free autographs. And don’t forget to be on the lookout for special guest appearances from some of your favorite Full Moon stars!

DETAILS:       THURSDAY, JULY 18TH- JULY 21ST
                                                    Booth #4022
              *Near the E Entrance*

so excited!!

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #332 on: Today at 09:19:35 AM »

Offline Bert Su

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 73
« Reply #332 on: July 15, 2013, 04:17:06 PM »
Of all the video game panels, I'd certainly like to see the Arkham Origin and Assassin Creed panels. Any DC panel that invovles the new 52 with Batman, and Superman in it is also something I want to see.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to my YouTube channel for Transformers reviews