Author Topic: SDCC 2017 Room Sharing Thread  (Read 20008 times)

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
SDCC 2017 Room Sharing Thread
« on: January 05, 2017, 03:30:13 PM »
Kindly follow this format.

Please don't post anywhere else on this site trying to get a roommate for San Diego Comic-Con.  ONLY POST HERE! 

Please post only ONCE in this thread (to be considerate of your fellow forum members and to avoid spamming the thread). 

Duplicate posts will be deleted without notice.  You have been warned.

Please note that this thread is for finding roommates for ROOM SHARING ONLY.

PLEASE DO NOT USE THIS THREAD FOR DISCUSSION.  In an effort to keep things organized and easy to read through, this is for room sharing requests onlyConversations in this thread may be deleted without warning.

Please edit/modify your post if the spaces in your room have been taken.
This is so that people can see which rooms are available and which aren't. 

You can also use the strike-through feature to indicate that your request is closed: [ s]text goes here[/ s]     
Remove the spaces, so it will look like this ==> text goes here

Please note that this thread is for finding roommates for ROOM SHARING ONLY.

This thread is NOT intended for making hotel requests.  It does not replace the hotel exchange in any way, shape, or form.  Please do not post here if you are looking to trade a hotel reservation or get a hotel reservation giveaway.

If you post in this thread, please be aware that this means you are saying that you WANT roommates at whatever hotel you end up with.  Provide details about yourself.  Include the description and preferences!

If you post in this thread, this means that you agree to have other forum members contact you via PM for the possibility of sharing a room together at Comic-Con 2016.

We're doing our best to help keep the forums organized for reading and discussing, but we need your help to do this.

Thank you for your understanding!

IDENTIFY THE TYPE OF REQUEST (Select one):
LOOKING FOR A ROOM SHARE (I want to share a room with someone.)
(or) 
LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES (I already booked a room and need roommates.)

Name: (This is optional; you can use your forum username instead)
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: (What is your preferred hotel or area to stay in?)
Days: (Include which days.)
Price Per Night: (For those looking for roommates, YOU NEED TO BE UPFRONT ABOUT THE PRICE IN YOUR POST.  If you want to room share, what is your price range?)
Smoking/Drinking: (Yes or No)
Spaces: (If you're looking for a room share, how many people do you want to be in your room?  If you're looking for roommates, how many spaces are available in your room?  Don't forget to include yourself.)

Preferences and Description:
Age Preference of Roommates:
Gender Preference of Roommates: (Type in "all-male," "all-female," or "co-ed.")
Include a brief description about yourself: (Ex: I am a cosplayer, so I have props and other cosplay items that will take up a portion of the room.  I'm a morning person, so I like to wake up early to get ready for the day.  I prefer non-smoking roommates.)
Additional preferences for roommates: (Ex: I prefer someone who is organized and clean.)

NOTE: Do not add your phone number to your post.  To protect our forum members from potential phone scams, phone numbers will be removed without notice.

DISCLAIMER:
The forum administrators and moderators do not vet individuals that post here!  This thread was created with the intention to provide a designated venue that allows interested individuals to initiate contact with each other for the possibility of sharing a hotel room at San Diego Comic-Con.

Please use your best personal judgement and common sense, and as always, please proceed with caution when arranging any agreements (especially with strangers).  Discuss payment details and rooming expectations thoroughly.

Just a quick word about condo shares:

If you book the condo for a good price, you will find people to share the cost. 
Make sure you understand the *total cost.*  This includes taxes and cleaning fees.

You can create a post for condo sharing using the same format as above, but just type "CONDO RENTAL" or "LOOKING FOR CONDO ROOMMATES" at the top, instead of "looking for a room" or "looking for a roommate."  Replace any sections as necessary to describe the condo and explain the pricing costs.

HOW TO CONTACT SOMEONE FOR ROOM SHARES OR ROOMMATES
1. Go to the person's post in this thread.
2. Under the profile photo (or avatar), click on the icon that looks like this:
3. Fill out the "Subject" box with "Comic-Con Room Sharing."
4. Type in your message to the other person.  Don't forget to discuss details about the room share thoroughly before making agreements!

HOW TO EDIT YOUR POST ON THE FORUMS
1. Click on "Modify" at the top right corner area of your post.
2. Alternatively, you can click on the little paper and pencil icon on the bottom right area of your post.
3. Edit the text as necessary.
4. Click "Save."
5. That's it!  You have successfully edited your post.

(This method works for any of your posts on the forums. ^__~)
« Last Edit: January 05, 2017, 04:27:31 PM by Zero »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
Re: SDCC 2017 Room Sharing Thread
« Reply #1 on: January 05, 2017, 03:31:35 PM »
Just to give you all a preview of the thread rules and request guidelines.  Remember to follow the formatting and only post ONCE in this thread for roommate requests!  ^__~

I will open up this thread sometime next week.  Thank you!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 12:48:21 PM »

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2017, 11:10:46 PM »
As promised, the SDCC 2017 Room Sharing Thread is now open!

Please CAREFULLY read the first post before making a request in this thread.  Follow the formatting.

Remember that duplicate posts (or general conversation) in this thread will be removed without notice in order to keep things organized and easy to read through for everyone on the forums.

If you wish to further discuss room sharing with someone from this thread, please use PMs.  All of the necessary guides and formatting are also in the first post.

Thank you for your understanding and cooperation!  Happy roommate hunting!

Offline mlgagne

• Supporter
  • Fulfillment Room
  • By what right does the wolf judge the lion?
    • FoCC Blog Articles - mlgagne
  • Liked: 882
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2017, 11:35:00 AM »
LOOKING FOR A ROOM SHARE

Name: Melanie (mlgagne; with Takit0)
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: Hard Rock (1st choice) or other downtown hotel
Days: Tuesday, 7/18 to Monday, 7/24
Price Per Night: Depending on the type of room we get (i.e. Hard Rock studio or suite), we are looking at approximately $140-$165 per person per night for the entire stay.
Smoking/Drinking: No/Yes
Spaces: Looking to add 2 more people for a total of 4 in the room.

Age Preference of Roommates: 18+
Gender Preference of Roommates: all-female
Include a brief description about yourself: We are a group of two friends looking to add two more roommates for the 2017 con (the majority of the people in our usual group cannot attend the con this year). We will be trying for a Hard Rock queen studio as our first choice, since we stayed there last year and enjoyed it immensely! We camp out for panels, exclusives, etc. quite frequently, so we will likely be in and out of the room overnight. I cosplay as well, though I will not be bringing any large props with me.
Additional preferences for roommates: Please be respectful and courteous of others in the room. We take the hotel sale very seriously, so you should be willing to practice and coordinate with us for the sale. We are always looking to add people to our group of friends too, so we'd love to hang out with you in our downtime and/or to camp out in line together!

*UPDATE: roommates found!  :D
« Last Edit: March 14, 2017, 08:02:09 PM by mlgagne »
SDCC: 2015 | 2016 | 2017 | 2018 | 2019
WonderCon: 2017 | 2018 | 2019
NYCC: 2012 | 2014 | 2015 | 2016
Walker Stalker Con: 2015 (San Diego) | 2017 (Atlanta)

Offline highgiant

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 83
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2017, 11:53:57 AM »
LOOKING FOR A ROOM SHARE
Name: Darren Brennan (highgiant)
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: Any where in the downtown area.
Days: Tuesday, 7/18 to Monday, 7/24
Price Per Night: I'm flexible on sleeping arrangements / prices e.g. if we cant get enough bed space I'm open to floor space or rotating the bed between nights. I'd be looking at paying a max of around $300 per night but cheaper than that is better.
Smoking/Drinking: No/Yes
Spaces: Open to sharing with 1, 2 or 3 more.

Gender Preference of Roommates: any
Include a brief description about yourself: I'm an easy going 31 Male from Ireland, this will be my second year at SDCC. My fav bits from last year were attending Archer on a yacht and Conan. Like everyone I'm just looking for a place to sleep, shower and leave my stuff. If anyone is unsure I'm happy to share my facebook so people can get an idea of who they'd be sharing with.
Additional preferences for roommates: Someone who is respectful and courteous.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2017, 12:43:07 AM by highgiant »

Offline epicaz

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 264
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2017, 12:10:10 PM »
Found, thank you!
LOOKING FOR A ROOM SHARE

Posting this just in case. Our group is skipping out on this year, so it's just my SO and I as of now.

Name: Erica C and Nick H (epicaz and petetheplumber)
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: Close Downtown. Hard Rock, Omni, Marriott, Bayfront preference
Days: Arriving Tuesday, leaving Monday morning
Price Per Night: Downtown prices... so your standard 4 person split price of a 250-300 a night room
Smoking/Drinking: We occasionally will drink, never smoke
Spaces: We'd like to have a 4 person maximum room. 5 would be fine as long as everybody has a bed to sleep in :)

Preferences and Description: We'd love to find a group with similar interests/passion with SDCC. As long as everyone is respectful, polite, and not overly crazy we should be fine :)
Age Preference of Roommates: 18+. We're 23 and 25, so similar age ranges would be fun!
Gender Preference of Roommates: co-ed is fine
Include a brief description about yourself: We're enthusiastic and well planned during con time, which can mean some early mornings or weird schedules depending on what line up is like. We typically don't stay up past midnight unless we're at an event or are line camping that night and need to return to the room in the middle of who knows what time. We're generally very respectful and quiet when we need to be. We cosplay some years, but typically keep within in our own space. Our interests at the con include things like gaming, Game of Thrones, Vikings, Stranger Things, and spending too much money on collectibles (along with many other interests not listed) :). We typically bring easy breakfast items for the room, go out to lunch and dinner, and try to do fun events/offsites during our free time
Additional preferences for roommates: No smoking, respectful, clean, etc :) We'd love to make some new friends at the con this year, and I can't think of a better place to look than here
« Last Edit: March 27, 2017, 01:04:23 PM by epicaz »

Offline JLWilco

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #6 on: March 13, 2017, 11:06:25 AM »
LOOKING FOR A ROOM SHARE

Name: Jordan
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: Anywhere downtown or within a mile of the Convention Center
Days: Wednesday 19 Jul through Sunday 23 Jul
Price Per Night:  I'm comfortable with up to $175 per night per person, though of course lower is preferred  :D
Smoking/Drinking: No/Yes!
Spaces: 1-3, I don't mind sharing with a few like-minded folks but anything more than a four-person room is probably more trouble than it's worth.

Age Preference of Roommates: 18+, 21+ preferred
Gender Preference of Roommates: Co-Ed
Include a brief description about yourself: This will be my third SDCC and I am so psyched I literally jumped with joy when I got all my badges confirmed!  Last year I stayed in hotel circle all by myself so this year I'm looking to share a room and get much closer to the action.  I'm a 29 year old male active duty Air Force Linguist stationed about a 6 hour drive away from SD, I'm into lots of creative stuff like writing and improv comedy, I'll probably be attending a lot of the professional panels again this year.  I'll be camping out for Hall H Friday night, otherwise the hotel will be a place to sleep and clean up between event-filled days.  I tend to get up early and come back late, but with a full night's rest in between.   
Additional preferences for roommates: Clean if not neat, polite, respectful and courteous of living in a shared space.  Someone willing to coordinate well before the sale that way we can lock down a location that benefits us both.  Would love the opportunity to make some new con friends, even if we aren't into the same stuff.  I look forward to hearing from you!   
« Last Edit: March 13, 2017, 11:13:25 AM by JLWilco »

Offline NyeAngel

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #7 on: March 13, 2017, 09:15:00 PM »
LOOKING FOR A ROOM SHARE

We are totally new to this room sharing thing. Please forgive any missed info.

Name: Nye and Veronica.

Name of Hotel/Area: Within 1 mile of Downtown (Bayfront, Marriott, Hard Rock, Omni, Embassy Suites). Backup in hotel circle already secured for $209/night +taxes.

Days: Arriving Wednesday morning, leaving Sunday night.

Price Per Night: Room cost per night plus taxes and booking fees  (not including any additional charges made or incurred by individuals) split between 4 people. Expect approx $300-400 per night/4.

Smoking/Drinking: No heavy drinking. No smoking or vaping at all. No drugs.

Spaces: It would be 2 double beds. Veronica and I will be sharing one so It's better if two friends join us but is not required. Total 4 ppl overall.

Preferences and Description: No loud music or TV on or phone conversations pass 1am if someone is sleeping. Be considerate, be respectful, be clean, don't hog the bathroom, respect everyone's area, no guests whatsoever without prior consent of all roomies etc.

Age Preference of Roommates: 18+. 24-35 preferred because we are 26 and 27. But its not set in stone.

Gender Preference of Roommates: Females only

Include a brief description about yourself:
This is my 3rd and Veronica's 2nd SDCC. We (me, the unofficial travel/events planner) already have our schedule ironed out well before we get to SDCC. We turn in when we get tired which may be 10pm or 3am. And if we do happen to turn in before midnight we'd be  up rehashing the day until abt 2am lol and we'd still be up at 6-7am for another fun SDCC day beginning with that Hall H line. We don't have set times for much  except getting to Hall H line bright and early because we dont camp. We (I) dont do much cosplay and if I do its usually hogwarts or something prop and make up light. We don't buy much but go mad for free swag. We bring snacks. We usually stop at Kroger's for water, etc after checking in. A weird quirk of mine, I am OCD. I wouldn't say crazy germophobic like Monk or anything but enough to be amusing to others. I will be wiping down everything and lysol'in the whole hotel room. So we usually go somewhere while the lysol mist coats everything like a soothing balm to my germophobic soul...lol! We are happy to meet you and while apprehensive about rooming with people we have never met are still happy to make new friends.

Additional preferences for roommates: We don't mind if you have different interests. We don't need to stick together at the Con. Everyone needs to be considerate, not commandeer the bathroom for hours, not have your stuff all over someone else's area, be respectful, be able to communicate via video messaging for first meeting and then via IMs after that (We aim to be well acquainted with everyone by the time SDCC rolls around). We're quiet and reserved but friendly. We are both hoping this will give us an opportunity to make some new life long SDCC friends and save some money too! I hope this wasn't too long...it probably was. lol.
« Last Edit: June 14, 2017, 06:38:10 PM by NyeAngel »
That Con Life

Offline Angel_

• Volunteer HQ
  • Aizawa Enthusiast
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 1537
« Reply #8 on: March 20, 2017, 03:55:18 PM »
LOOKING FOR ROOMMATES
We do not currently have a room, but we're looking for someone interested in joining a group for hotel sales.

Name: Angel (aka Stephanie, this is me), Shaunie & her husband, and Jamie
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: Our top hotel choice is the Hilton Gaslamp.  We are aiming for hotels in the Gaslamp near there if we don't get our top choice.
Days: July 19-24th (5 nights)
Price Per Night: The hotels in our desired location typically range from $300-350/night.  Split 5 ways for 5 nights, it's estimated you would own $300-350 for the whole stay. Due to taxes and the possibility of one or two of our members arriving late/leaving early, the price could go as high as $400-450, but we will certainly try to keep it on the lower end.  As soon as we have a room booked, we will do the math for an exact figure.  I understand the ballpark figure is pretty wide ranging, but we all want to be as cheap as possible, hence adding a fifth roommate.  :) We will make it work.
Smoking/Drinking: No smoking in room, yes to light drinking in room. Some members may go out drinking elsewhere.
Spaces: One space available.  Five roommates total.

Age Preference of Roommates: No preference.  We are all in the late 20's-30's area ourselves.
Gender Preference of Roommates:Co-ed*.  We welcome any gender, but some of us aren't comfortable sharing a bed with a man we don't know. As such, if you are a man we may request some sort of floor sleeping set up.  If you are a woman, we will be using a bed swapping arrangement.  Some of us camp out in line for panels and bed space becomes available.  We are also willing to swap who sleeps on the floor.  Details of this arrangement can be hashed out.
Include a brief description about yourself: Myself and Jamie are reporters for The Geekiary. Shaunie is our long time SDCC friend.  We've known each other since 2013 where we all met in line for Ballroom 20. Her husband will be accompanying her this year.
Additional preferences for roommates: Jamie and I will be hosting a webcast in the hotel room on Wednesday night. You are welcome to be present, but will need low volume for at least an hour that evening.  Outside of that, we can discuss any needs as they come up.  We tend to be a pretty quiet group, even when coming and going late at night.

« Last Edit: March 22, 2017, 12:32:35 PM by Angel_K »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline iynon

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2017, 01:18:14 PM »

It looks like I had a MAYOR ZERO error on my Excel table, so I'm editing this post with the real cost of the room, sorry

Name: Yosseline
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: Courtyard by Marriott San Diego Mission Valley/Hotel Circle, San Diego
Days: Thu, Jul 20 - Sun, Jul 23
Price Per WHOLE STAY: $700 (350 + 350 = 2 people and 1 person at the floor free, if there are more people involved send me a msj)
Smoking/Drinking: No/No
Spaces: We have one Queen bed (2 people or 3 if the 3rd person doesn't mind sleep on the floor)

Age Preference of Roommates: 20-40
Gender Preference of Roommates: co-ed

Include a brief description about yourself:
We are a group of friends between 20 and 29 yrs old, this is not our first Comic Con so we know how tricky it gets when it's time to find a place to stay. We usually wake up early to be there when the convention center opens, so our alarm usually starts at 6-7, but we will give you head's up first. We usually stay there until the convention center closes, so we'll be back around 8:00 pm, and start making lunch for the next day. We have two rooms reserved (due some circumstances we couldn't fill up the second room we reserved that's why we are looking for roommates), so don't worry, the lunch making will take place in the next room, not in yours, but your welcome to jump into the lunch making to save some money if you like  ;)

Apart from that, we are usually calm, we don't smoke, don't do drugs, socially drink but we won't do it inside the hotel.
We usually don't cosplay but we do bring a lot of crap from the convention center, so I'll talk to the guys to keep it cool this year. With the room we'll have an extra parking spot that you could use for free the whole stay.
The Hotel is at the Comic Con Free Shuttle Route, so you won't have to worry for transportation.  ;)

Additional preferences for roommates: If you are a Cosplayer, we prefer someone who won't take a big portion of the room or someone who can keep their stuff in the car. / We prefer someone who is organized and clean.  ;) /
« Last Edit: June 23, 2017, 04:57:28 PM by iynon »

Offline Boukenred

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 101
« Reply #10 on: March 24, 2017, 06:44:50 PM »
LOOKING FOR A ROOM SHARE

Name: Boukenred
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: Any Downtown hotels that's near the convention
Days: 18 - 24
Price Per Night: I'm looking in the range of a typical Downtown hotel, and to be divide equal to the amount of people that are staying. So around $120-$150 a night range would work for me ( but definitely prefer lower if can).
Smoking/Drinking: No/No
Spaces: 1-4 are fine with me.

Age Preference of Roommates:
25-35 or close to that age group is fine
Gender Preference of Roommates: all-male, or co-Ed are fine.

Include a brief description about yourself: I'm very passionate about going to conventions, and this will be my second time going to SDCC. I'll likely spend most of my night sleeping at the line entering to the convention (or Hall-H). But I'll definitely be coming in-and-out to either drop my inventory, or using the bathroom. For my sleeping arrangement, I'm fine with sleeping on the floor and flexible to anyone's bathroom schedule. As long as there's space for me to store my stuff ( 1 luggage, and 2 back pack), and a decent amount of room of space for me to sleep.

Additional preferences for roommates: I'm flexible with anyone, as long as there's space for me to store my stuff ( 1 luggage, and 2 back pack), and a decent amount of room of space for me to sleep.
« Last Edit: June 27, 2017, 05:37:21 PM by Boukenred »
Twitter/Instagram: @Boukenred

Offline kylurey727

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #11 on: March 26, 2017, 11:15:18 PM »

Name: Luis and Sarah
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: Town and Country Resort
Days: Tuesday 7 / 18 - Monday 7 / 24
Price Per Night :  $108 per night
Smoking/Drinking: Non Smoking / Some Drinking
Spaces: We are looking for another couple of Roommates  to split the room with us.

Gender Preference of Roommates: "co-ed"
Include a brief description about yourself: We are a couple traveling from Florida. It is our 2nd comic con and we are very excited to be going. We will be traveling light so we don't take up too much space. We are very clean. We are both 32 years old. We like to have a plan for everyday.
Additional preferences for roommates: We are looking forward to meeting some new friends. No smoking or drugs. Be clean and organized. Possibly camp out for Hall H. We can get to know about each other before we agree to share a room. Send us a message!

Offline BustAGroove

• Exhibit Hall
  • Nerd Gurl In Search Of A Peaceful Soul
    • FaceBook
  • Liked: 3
« Reply #12 on: March 28, 2017, 02:52:21 PM »
LOOKING FOR A ROOM SHARE (I want to share a room with someone.)

BustAGroove (Female)
Gaslamp Area or within 1-2 miles of San Diego Convention Center
Days: July 19-23, 2017)
Price Per Night: $100
Smoking/Drinking: No/Light
Spaces: 1
Preferences and Description:   Early 50s, young at heart Mom, this is my ninth year of Comic-Con.
Age Preference of Roommates:  Late 30s+
Gender Preference of Roommates: All female
Include a brief description about yourself:  I'm not a cosplayer, don't have any props or cosplay items, I'm volunteering at this year's 'Con and hanging out at off-site events. 
Geek Out - Comic-Con Madness (Pinterest)
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline rwick080

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2017, 10:44:17 PM »
LOOKING FOR A ROOM SHARE (Hope to find one more person to share a room with)
We are a group of three people looking for one more girl to share a room with.

Name: Rhianna
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: Hampton inn San Diego Mission Valley - on shuttle route (28 minute shuttle). Two queen beds.
Days: Wednesday July 19 to Sunday July 23.
Price Per Night: $80 a night or $320 for all four nights
Smoking/Drinking: No/no - drinking socially outside of room okay. Just no parties.
Spaces: 1 space, female only

Gender Preference of Roommates: all-female

For two of us this is our first time at comic-con. We are mostly looking for a place to crash but hoping the room is kept neat and tidy.
« Last Edit: May 17, 2017, 06:18:46 PM by rwick080 »

Offline violetends

• Sails Pavilion
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2017, 03:33:17 PM »
LOOKING FOR A ROOM SHARE

Name: Sophia
Hotel Area/Name of Hotel: Any hotel in downtown San Diego that is next/near the convention center (a hotel right in front or next to it would be amazing), but Hotel Circle would be the next preference with shuttle trans.
Days: Wednesday (7/19)- Sunday (7/23)
Price Per Night: I know the rates are insane downtown, but I'm willing to pay up to $500 for the entire stay/even share (I might be flexible if it's a bit more, but hoping it can be a lot cheaper).
Smoking/Drinking: (Yes or No) I do not smoke and rarely drink. I don't mind if you do any of those things so long as it's not inside the room.
Spaces: I've shared with 4 people (myself included) before, so I don't mind that. If there's more I'd be okay with it as long as I'm not on the floor lol.

Age Preference of Roommates: I'm 30 and so I don't really care about age if you don't care about mine.
Gender Preference of Roommates: Preferably all-female, but co-ed would be fine too.
Include a brief description about yourself: I've attended SDCC from 2007-2011 (and many other cons), so this is my first time back to SDCC since then, but I know the ropes of it all. I don't cosplay. I am definitely a planner so if there's a panel I really want to attend I will wake up really early for it. I don't stay out late at all especially if there's an early event the next day. I'm fairly quiet and I really don't like to bother anyone so I'll do my best to keep to myself if that's what you prefer. But I am a pretty excited person so if we have similar hobbies/likes I think we'll get along great.
Additional preferences for roommates: I am pretty organized during conventions and clean so I'd kinda hope my roomies are too. I hope you're kind and respectful like me and hope we just have fun. That's what comic cons are all about. :)
« Last Edit: April 10, 2017, 05:12:09 PM by violetends »