Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 WonderCon

WONDERCON Badges go on sale January 2013!

<< < (2/11) > >>

beadrbop:
I remember buying my WC tickets in December last year. I bought a pass for my son in case we could not score Comic Con tickets and I put them in his stocking. It was a lot of fun and yes less packed than CCI. The tickets for WC never really sold out. I had friends that were able to purchase WC passes after the programming was announced. Yes it does sound like CCI is gearing up for the big 2013 rush for CCI passes.

cmonman:
I keep checking the site every day and it continues to say on sale in January 2013

Any idea when or will they just email us to the address linked to our member ID?

Chris:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI keep checking the site every day and it continues to say on sale in January 2013

Any idea when or will they just email us to the address linked to our member ID?

--- End quote ---

No idea when in January, but keep checking every day like you are for any updates.

If they do it like San Diego, they will send an email with a link and a start time for the ticket sales (and please post here when you get the email  :)  ). 

Yzrfan:
If you have a member ID then they should email you. Log into the members page and make sure you are Recieving their emails and didn't accidentally opt-out. And make sure to follow CCI on twitter. Trust me, when they go on sale you will know. Usually they will let you know a couple days in advance of badge sales.

Yzrfan:
Sorry for stepping on you Chris. You posted as I was typing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version