Comic-Con International > SDCC Programming, Panels, and Lines

Fan Panels

(1/4) > >>

marcia29:
Fan Panels

I have seen some wonderful posts about fan panel submissions for this year.  I have submitted for a couple and thought it might be cool to have a place to talk about fan panels.  We could announce them and chat about them. 

I have dropped in on a few that have become faves.  One is the Fans of Little Lulu.  I went to it because it was just before a Stargate panel I was hosting, and as it turned out, I had a fab time.

This time around, I submitted 2 fan panel proposals:

Manifest  - a celebration of the fan effort that helped bring the show back for a final season!

Geeks in Heaven - a place where we can celebrate loved ones surrounded by the support of our SDCC family and friends. This came about from my personal experience getting tremendous support upon the passing of my son just before SDCC would have happened in 2020.

Love to hear about others!

dville:
I would love to see a tribute to the shows that were cancelled during covid that probably would have been at Comic Con.  The ones we didn't get to say goodbye to.

JKingoftheNerds:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginI would love to see a tribute to the shows that were cancelled during covid that probably would have been at Comic Con.  The ones we didn't get to say goodbye to.

--- End quote ---

Did someone say Y: The Last Man? Y/y?

Seriously though, I was devastated to learn that we’d never get any resolution for the end of season 1.

NCDS:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginDid someone say Y: The Last Man? Y/y?

Seriously though, I was devastated to learn that we’d never get any resolution for the end of season 1.

--- End quote ---

Agreed! We need a season 2 or even a wrap up movie!

JKingoftheNerds:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginAgreed! We need a season 2 or even a wrap up movie!

--- End quote ---

100%. I’d even settle for a web series at this point lol. Just give me something 🙏

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version