Hall of Records (from years gone by) > 2013 WonderCon

WonderCon 2013 Photos and Videos

<< < (2/4) > >>

Jim Watari:
These are from a friend of mine, he a pro of course

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login by You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, on Flickr

perc2100:
The sand people collective was pretty cool/funny.  I was walking around the hall when someone suggested I watch out as they were coming, and a dozen or so of them came striding past my son and I (walking single file, of course  ???)

TheTFReview:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginThe sand people collective was pretty cool/funny.  I was walking around the hall when someone suggested I watch out as they were coming, and a dozen or so of them came striding past my son and I (walking single file, of course  ???)

--- End quote ---

People are always asking me what is soo good about going to cons and what not. It's because of moments like that.

Anyway, here is my video of the Evil Dead panel. My camera battered died with about 5 minutes left in the panel so I had to film the last part with my cell phone. derp.

kappolo:
Me and Grant Imahara. (Other pictures will be posted most likely on Tuesday)

Jim Watari:
I saw a different Wreck Ralph and thought maybe it was you

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version