Author Topic: WonderCon 2022 Hotels  (Read 4659 times)

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
WonderCon 2022 Hotels
« on: February 17, 2022, 11:15:56 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Yes, Hotels are open before tickets.....

admin aly edit ;)
« Last Edit: February 24, 2022, 08:51:29 AM by alyssa »

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
Re: WonderCon 2022 Hotels
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2022, 01:36:12 PM »
That may mean that some people hold off?

But then, it’s never been difficult to get a WonderCon badge if you want one.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 08:20:16 AM »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2022, 07:35:09 PM »
Hotels

WonderCon 2022 Hotel Reservation Information

WonderCon is pleased to announce that onPeak will be handling all WonderCon hotel reservations for 2022. onPeak is the only official hotel provider for WonderCon 2022.
This year we're offering a number of great hotels near the Anaheim Convention Center with special room rates for WonderCon 2022! Book early for best selection and price.
The benefits of booking your room reservation with onPeak are:

Real-time, available 24/7

Instant confirmation. No surprises at check-in

Full hotel info including descriptions, photos, and maps

Earn frequent stay points (where applicable), unlike other online services

First night deposit required to reserve a room for WonderCon 2022

Deposit is refundable if the reservation is canceled before Friday, February 28, 2022

Hotel Deposit Policy for WonderCon 2022

A deposit equal to one-night room rate plus tax is required at time of booking to secure a hotel room during WonderCon 2022. Credit cards will be charged one night's room rate and tax on or around March 7, 2022, by the hotels. For reservations cancelled ON or AFTER March 8, 2022, deposits are non-refundable. If you know you will not be using your room, please cancel early so fans have a chance to attend.

HOTEL RESERVATIONS ARE NOW OPEN!

Rates shown above are the lowest available nightly rates for the night of 04/01/2022. If your browser does not display the onPeak Hotel Booking widget above, please use the following link instead.

Or you can call onPeak at 1-855-355-0302 or 1-315-527-7300
Mon.-Fri.: 9:00 AM – 7:00 PM ET

Reservation Cut-Off Date

Reservations must be received no later than March 27, 2022, for best selection, though reservations will be accepted, based on availability, until show date.

Deposit Policy

A deposit equal to one-night room rate plus tax is required at time of booking to secure a hotel room during WonderCon 2022. Credit cards will be charged one night's room rate and tax on or around March 7, 2022, by the hotels. For reservations cancelled ON or AFTER March 8, 2022, deposits are non-refundable.

Reservations by internet and by phone will require a credit card and the deposit will be taken by the hotel on or around March 7, 2022. Reservations and changes are subject to hotel availability.

If you do not receive confirmation from onPeak within 3 days of booking, please call 855-355-0302.

Cancellations must be received by 4:00 PM Central Time Monday, March 7, 2022, to receive a refund of the deposit.

Responsibility & Liability

WonderCon and Comic-Con International and/or its agents act only in the capacity as agents for customers in all matters pertaining to hotel accommodations and as such are not responsible for any damage, expense, or inconvenience caused by train, plane arrivals or motor car departures, or by any change of schedule or condition from any loss, injury, or damage to any person or property from any cause whatsoever. Baggage handling throughout the program is entirely at the owner’s risk. The customer agrees that show management and/or its agents shall not be held responsible in the event of any error or omission in any promotional material.

edit
Toucan Blog

WonderCon 2022

Book Your WonderCon 2022 Hotel Room Today

WonderCon 2022 hotel reservations are now open!

OnPeak is back with many great hotels in the Anaheim area, including our headquarters hotel, the Hilton Anaheim, located adjacent to the Anaheim Convention Center! The Hilton will host our nighttime events, including Anime screenings, games, and the WonderCon Hospitality Suite!

Each hotel offers a special WonderCon 2022 room rate for the April 1-3 weekend of the show, so be sure to book only through our official hotel partner onPeak; they are the official hotel provider for WonderCon 2022 hotel rooms. Book your room now and lock in special rates!

For additional information about WonderCon 2022 Hotels, please click here!

Posted on Feb 17, 2022
« Last Edit: February 18, 2022, 12:02:15 AM by SamTurtledove »

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2022, 10:09:50 PM »
snip
Deposit is refundable if the reservation is canceled before Friday, February 28, 2022

Hotel Deposit Policy for WonderCon 2022

A deposit equal to one-night room rate plus tax is required at time of booking to secure a hotel room during WonderCon 2022. Credit cards will be charged one night's room rate and tax on or around March 7, 2022, by the hotels. For reservations cancelled ON or AFTER March 8, 2022, deposits are non-refundable. If you know you will not be using your room, please cancel early so fans have a chance to attend.

What am I missing?
what happens if I cancel a room on march 1st? Is it refundable?
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Online semigeekgirl

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • "If the apocalypse comes, beep me."
  • Liked: 2464
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2022, 10:13:54 PM »
February 28, 2022 is a Monday. So that part is probably some sort of typo?

Offline madfly

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 140
« Reply #5 on: February 18, 2022, 08:52:38 AM »
What am I missing?
what happens if I cancel a room on march 1st? Is it refundable?

I only looked at the Anaheim  Hilton but if you book directly through the hotel website for that weekend, you can cancel up to two days before arrival. Booking that way instead of through On Peak sounds less risky to me.

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Liked: 7001
« Reply #6 on: February 24, 2022, 08:53:08 AM »
from the cci site
Cancellations must be received by 4:00 PM Central Time Monday, March 7, 2022, to receive a refund of the deposit.

Yeah, i fudged the date in the header announcement on this thread. I didn't want folks to try and cancel after the cut off time on the 7th due to a misunderstanding.
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline MarvelGurl

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 273
« Reply #7 on: March 21, 2022, 05:03:16 PM »
Are the hotels sold out?? I was trying to add a Thursday night to my reservation but I can't and all of the other hotels now say "unavailable".

Offline Transmute Jun

• Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #8 on: March 21, 2022, 07:04:28 PM »
Are the hotels sold out?? I was trying to add a Thursday night to my reservation but I can't and all of the other hotels now say "unavailable".

My reservation at the Marriott is already in my Bonvoy account, so I think that they have been transferred already to the hotels, meaning that you can't make changes through the block.

Try booking the extra night directly with the hotel. I'll bet that there are rooms still available. Alternatively, you could try calling the hotel directly, referencing your reservation, and then trying to add on the extra night.

Offline sessionka

• Supporter
  • Hall H
  • Liked: 713
« Reply #9 on: March 21, 2022, 07:11:26 PM »

Looks like it.  I thought I could make a reservation thru Compass, and nothing is available.  I made a reservation with another hotel nearby.  It's almost like SDCC.  I'll be checking for cancellations, but I'll probably stick with the hotel I got.

On second thought.  it turns out the hotel i reserved is on Compass.  i went directly thru their web site.  My rate was only a few dollars more per day.
« Last Edit: March 21, 2022, 07:33:27 PM by sessionka »
Phasers on Stun!!!

Offline MarvelGurl

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 273
« Reply #10 on: March 21, 2022, 07:40:17 PM »
Thank you both. I’ll try that!

Offline sessionka

• Supporter
  • Hall H
  • Liked: 713