Author Topic: No Badge, but lots of recon!  (Read 5767 times)

Offline joyful_314

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 82
No Badge, but lots of recon!
« on: July 06, 2013, 11:31:28 AM »
I know exactly what I will be doing for preview night, (if I don't end up getting an exhibitors badge)

I will be scooping out all of the entrances and exits to the convention center and the indigo ballroom at Hilton Bayfront.. I will be comparing it to my map and seeing which door will be the quickest to get into, for the things I want to get..

Also, hopefully, seeing GODZILLA come up out of the water as well... would be b***hing!!

and probably catching a drink or two down in Gaslamp..

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
Re: No Badge, but lots of recon!
« Reply #1 on: July 06, 2013, 11:42:24 AM »
Keep in mind there's really only a couple entrances before they open the convention center. The lines will just wind towards the back but they all go in through either through the convention center entrance and that line splits into a bunch of places or the Hall H entrance. This doesn't include volunteer or pro or anything else as they have their own entrances but for us regular peeps who are getting there early, there's only a couple ways in.
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:43:16 AM »

Offline joyful_314

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 82
« Reply #2 on: July 06, 2013, 07:43:08 PM »
Keep in mind there's really only a couple entrances before they open the convention center. The lines will just wind towards the back but they all go in through either through the convention center entrance and that line splits into a bunch of places or the Hall H entrance. This doesn't include volunteer or pro or anything else as they have their own entrances but for us regular peeps who are getting there early, there's only a couple ways in.

is that every day?? I am just looking to get as close to the Sanrio booth as possible when it opens.. it seems that if I enter between Lobby G and Lobby F, Its a straight shot, by passing all the main booths. but they are towards the back of the convention center, so maybe through the sails pavillion?? I never went te same way twice last year getting in, so I have absoutely no idea which entrance is gonna get me there quicker

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #3 on: July 06, 2013, 11:15:57 PM »
If you just wait til the doors open then you can enter thru any door but the floor will be crowded by then.

Otherwise there's really just 1 door in and then 2 places that people can get to the floor from...
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!