Author Topic: NYCC: Agents of SHIELD Signing  (Read 5243 times)

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
NYCC: Agents of SHIELD Signing
« on: October 09, 2013, 12:55:26 PM »
Exclusive MARVEL’S AGENTS OF S.H.I.E.L.D Signing Event At New York Comic Con

New York Comic Con is here-and it’s your chance to meet the stars of Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. in an exclusive signing event! Come by the Marvel booth (#1354) when the doors open on Saturday, October 12th and line up for your chance to get a special ticket to the super spy team of FitzSimmons from Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. at noon! That’s right, meet Iain De Caestecker (Agent Leo Fitz) and Elizabeth Henstridge (Agent Jemma Simmons) in their only signing event of the season, along with series Executive Producer and Head of Marvel Television, Jeph Loeb! This special event is your only chance to get your favorite piece of S.H.I.E.L.D. merchandise signed by Loeb, De Caestecker and Henstridge!

Then, don’t miss the biggest panel of New York Comic Con at the Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. on ABC panel at 5pm at the Main Stage (1-D). Join Jeph Loeb, Iain De Caestecker and Elizabeth Henstridge for your first look at new footage from the series and access to exclusive news before anyone else!

Plus, all weekend, visit the Marvel booth for a chance to (almost) touch Lola! That’s right- the iconic vehicle of Agent Phil Coulson (Clark Gregg) will be on display for the first time ever to the public and this is your once-in-a-lifetime chance to see- and be photographed with- a piece of Marvel history! Fans can pick up an exclusive Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. mini-poster (while supplies last) in the Marvel Booth to show their support for everyone’s favorite elite international agents.

Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D., the first live-action television series from the House of Ideas, airs TUESDAYS, 8|7c on the ABC Television Network. This dynamic, action-packed one-hour drama brings back Agent Phil Coulson to lead a team of highly skilled agents with one mission: To investigate the new, the strange and the unknown around the globe, protecting the ordinary from the extraordinary.

Can’t make it to the convention? Follow along on the Marvel Events App & events.marvel.com, the best way to get exclusive videos, real-time announcements from the convention floor and up-to-the-minute panel, in-booth, and signing schedules of all your favorite Marvel creators!

Offline jasonsmith

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 0
Re: NYCC: Agents of SHIELD Signing
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2013, 06:06:10 AM »
What other things are giving away tickets on the spot for signings? I missed out on all of the online ticket autograph giveaways.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:36:23 AM »

Offline NYRider

• Supporter
  • Hall H
  • Liked: 185
« Reply #2 on: October 11, 2013, 06:18:03 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
What other things are giving away tickets on the spot for signings? I missed out on all of the online ticket autograph giveaways.

Marvel is also handing out tickets the Sunday morning, for a Stan Lee signing at their booth between 2:30pm - 3:00pm that same day:

Offline eco49

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 5
« Reply #3 on: October 11, 2013, 06:36:44 PM »
They've been giving away a few tickets for the private signings in the main theater as prizes for little mini-games between panels, but nothing worth counting on.

Offline Frank11207

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 13
« Reply #4 on: October 11, 2013, 06:54:24 PM »
They've been giving away a few tickets for the private signings in the main theater as prizes for little mini-games between panels, but nothing worth counting on.
That dude was getting annoying

Offline jasonsmith

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #5 on: October 11, 2013, 07:07:24 PM »

As I had figured, people would win tickets and then not bother to pick them up. At least when you go and stand in line you are taking an active effort to get a ticket.

Offline karatekid

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 149
« Reply #6 on: October 13, 2013, 10:30:50 AM »
Marvel is also handing out tickets the Sunday morning, for a Stan Lee signing at their booth between 2:30pm - 3:00pm that same day:

False bad info! It was a drawing! You get in line reach in and try to pull a winning ticket. Not first come first serve.
"Wax On, Wax Off"