Author Topic: SDCC self annouced guests  (Read 1407 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7002
SDCC self annouced guests
« on: May 22, 2017, 05:39:06 PM »
Gabriel Rodríguez‏ @GR_comics 
 as my flight is confirmed, courtesy of @IDWPublishing I will be once again in San Diego, attending #SDCC2017
See you there! :)

Comic artist
Gabriel Rodríguez Pérez is a Chilean comic book artist and architect, known for his work on the horror series Locke & Key. In addition, he has done the artwork for Subterranean Press's edition of Joe Hill's NOS4A2.
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
Re: SDCC self annouced guests
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2017, 03:24:14 PM »
Mairghread Scott:

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

My next convention appearance will be San Diego Comic Con and I will be posting my schedule a few days before the show.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 01:52:49 AM »

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2017, 11:54:01 PM »
Rob Salkowitz:

From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

OK, time for some shameless promotion here. If you are interested in the cool and interesting world of pop culture startups, I’ll be hosting two panels later this month at San Diego Comic-Con.

At 3pm on Friday, July 21, join me for our second annual Pop Culture Shark Tank, where entrepreneurs pitch ideas for businesses in comics, games, media, geek merchandise and geek-oriented technology to our all-star panel, including Ted Adams (co-founder/CEO, IDW Entertainment), Suzy Ryoo (VP, Technology for Atom Factory, an LA-based venture capital firm specializing in entertainment and media), and David Steinberger (co-founder/CEO, comiXology). It’s a unique opportunity to get attention, feedback, and maybe even some opportunities for investment and partnership. If you want to pitch, shoot me a note on Twitter ([member=5391]robsalk[/member]); otherwise, come on by and watch the competitors duke it out.

On Saturday, I’ll be moderating another panel also featuring Ted Adams and David Steinberger, this time joined by Valiant’s CEO Dinesh Shamdisani and Maytai Gilboa of EMET, discussing their experiences as successful comics entrepreneurs. These are four of the top business minds in comics today; don’t miss a chance to learn from their experiences navigating the very tricky path from cool idea to successful business.