Author Topic: #CupOTea Hangout 3/6, with Reep Pops Head of PR & Marketing, Jackie Williams  (Read 1599 times)

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7002
I am happy to announce our guest for next Sunday's CupOTea hangout with [member=10]ukdeejay[/member] & myself is Jackie Williams, Reed Pops head of marketing & social media.

We'll be taking a look at the behind-the-scenes of what it actually takes to put on a modern convention and this will be an amazing way to peel back some of that curtain. In addition to the upcoming shows, c2e2, eccc & any other spring/early summer show's that come up. ;) 

I'd also hope to explore the management of social media for such a large organization.  To my mind keeping a up to date with all that's happening in the Reed Pop world takes an amazing amt of effort.  Hopefully we'll get a peak of what's happening in preparation for shows.

Is there any questions you'd like answered?  about the upcoming shows? or how Jacky manages to be everywhere on the web at once?  Or how many show's is ReedPop doing?
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 01:43:21 PM by alyssa »
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5