Author Topic: What is the Comic Con France? I tell you!  (Read 5569 times)

Offline Tatiana

• Sails Pavilion
  • I'm French.
  • Liked: 0
What is the Comic Con France? I tell you!
« on: July 31, 2012, 06:46:41 AM »
Hello
I looked at your post, and I love the idea of sharing photos etc... It already allows me to dream of the CCSD of 2013!

And I would also like to share with you the 2012 CC of France!

Comic Con France, is unofficially supposed to unfold on Paris, but in reality it is in city suburbs (Villepinte), is 1 hour around Paris by public transport, and it is desirable to avoid the car to get there if we want to get there early, because French roads are completely blocked in the morning.

The event is not very popular in France because we have no guests worldwide. We are then associated with the Japan Expo, event bringing together 200 000 people around the world on to 4 days! (for fans of Manga, there are lot of prestigious guests!).

There are different ticket to access the event, tickets to the day (€15 /$ 20), tickets for 4 days,(40€/50$) and tickets offer benefits (ranging from €80 /$ 90 to €175 /$ 200) are limited to 500 copies. They allow font of such advantage that return 1 h before the other tickets, Cup son, but also to draw several times for lotteries!

For my part, I had the Premium Pass (the one providing the most advantage).With it I have access in the first to the ' first come, first served ', and increase my chances for the sweepstakes.

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

I had a play Transformice designer joints (former employee of Ankama, large box of French video games). The game is very simple, you are a mouse who must bring the cheese in his hole. In dedication, she has made me a mouse Elijah! Elijah is my dog (Alaskan Klee Kai) that I was seeking in Florida in March 2012. It is well known since in France .

I also had a dedication to Illustrator Ankama (Xa), Illustrator well known youth French. The illustration shows my character of BD! : D

I also had the right to discuss with Alexandre Astier, who is a director/actor known in France (mainly from the Kaamelott series). He also shot an ad for WOW (and I learned that he did had never played wow really!) The shock! (: p).

There is also 'Le joueur du grenier' (player of the attic). He is well known among the Francophone Geeks! Indeed, it is a criticism of video games! They are quite funny and I was happy to meet them: D. (I apologize for my something you can put on the photo, the Transformice stand me had disfiguring in mice (have to my knowledge)!).

But the best dedication that I had it is 'Bref' (So) team. It is a series that works extremely well in France! If you understand the French I strongly invite you to watch the videos! The concept is to tell a quick story, and concluding with a 'Bref blahblah...' (Yes in France we often find our phrases by 'Short' (so).)
For dedications, I claimed the drawings even if they are not Illustrator, because I find that drawing regardless of the level of the person, it is magical!

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
Re: What is the Comic Con France? I tell you!
« Reply #1 on: July 31, 2012, 06:48:21 AM »
Thanks for sharing!

Nice to see how things are done at other cons in the world...
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 07:15:46 PM »

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #2 on: July 31, 2012, 08:14:54 AM »
Sounds like a fun Con! I can tell that you had a wonderful time! The idea of the 'premium' ticket is interesting. I wouldimagine those sell out very fast!

Offline Tatiana

• Sails Pavilion
  • I'm French.
« Reply #3 on: July 31, 2012, 12:09:02 PM »
Yeah very very fast for the best pass Premium... 10 minutes ... xD

Offline kappolo

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #4 on: July 31, 2012, 03:45:40 PM »
That sounds awesome. I have several friends that went to Japan Expo this year. I used to live close to France for 24 years, but I never went to Comic Con France or Japan Expo.
I should go take some vacation soon and to Japan Expo and Lucca Comic Con (in Italy).
Cheers

Offline Tatiana

• Sails Pavilion
  • I'm French.
« Reply #5 on: August 01, 2012, 03:54:01 AM »
Oh, they were well loved? It must be so ridiculous next to the CCSD: /...

I'm never went to the Japan Expo and Lucca Comic Con of Italy. The largest Japan Expo is that of France, after, may be the Comic Con of Italy is better than ours: D!