Author Topic: D23 Episode II: How will it impact SDCC this year?  (Read 15118 times)

Offline perc2100

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1770
Re: D23 Episode II: How will it impact SDCC this year?
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2013, 10:51:37 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Interesting fact: Disneyland has more attractions (barely) in 2 parks than DisneyWorld does in 4 parks.

:o

Didn't know that!  Interesting, indeed

Offline taigirl87

• Room 6BCF
    • Two Married Geeks
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2013, 11:12:37 AM »
Do you like Disneyland as much as Disney World?  I grew up in the mid-west and had been to Disney World maybe half a dozen times before moving to So CA.  I've had a Disneyland Annual Pass for 4 or 5 years now and I do enjoy going there frequently with the family.  I know Disney World is significantly bigger (I haven't been there since the animal park thing opened, and maybe only once since Hollywood/MGM Studios has opened).  I kinda love the old-schoolness of Disneyland, and California Adventures has really started shaping up to be a pretty cool park.

i grew up going to Disneyland(from Utah so its definitely closer). I love both parks, but as I worked at disney world, it is my home away from home :) Actually when I first started liking my husband when we were teens(we were friends  in high school) it was at band tour at Disneyland :D

Interesting fact: Disneyland has more attractions (barely) in 2 parks than DisneyWorld does in 4 parks.

Okay now that is a fact i didnt know, and I know quite a bit about disney fun facts :) I actually took a disney heritage class while I was working at disneyworld. best class ever! never missed a day!

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #47 on: Today at 03:54:10 AM »

Offline IfIWereMagneto

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 197
« Reply #47 on: April 02, 2013, 12:00:06 PM »
Well they confirmed a Captain America 2 panel for Hall H that Saturday with possible Thor 2 and GotG talk so Marvel is definitely having a SDCC presence this year.
Ad Astra Per Aspera

Offline Jim Watari

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Twitter @jwatari
  • Liked: 584
« Reply #48 on: April 02, 2013, 02:07:56 PM »
Noooooo.  I really really hope you're wrong.  How did D23 affect ABC stuff at con?  Because Thor is great and all, but I'm more excited about SHIELD because Whedon is involved.  I'd love to have both, but if I had to choose, I'm going with the Whedon project.

In general, what is ABC's presence like at con?  I know NBC shut down an entire street or something for Revolution.  Can we expect similar type of hype from ABC?

The TV networks are different than the movie related panels, because it the studios that create the shows who usually bring the stars and have panels. For example Warner Bros makes "The Big Bang Theory" and "Person of Interest" and it their panel not CBS's, what's confusing is that ABC (and FOX)  produces a lot of their own shows , so it looks like the network is promoting their shows.
The more things change, the more they stay the same

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: It's okay, I'm a leaf on the wind!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: What does that mean?