Author Topic: Funko announces it's SDCC limited edition exclusives ... With a twist.  (Read 10339 times)

Offline cliffd64

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 1
Last night, on their forum, the owner of Funko announced hints of each of the 38 limited edition items that will be available at their booth this year..across their three major lines (Pop! Figures, Wacky Wobblers, and Blox vinyl figures...)

Items will include figures from Disney/Pixar, Marvel, DC, major television and movie properties (Star Wars, Big Bang Theory, Hangover, Avengers, Dark Knight Rises, and more), Ugly Doll characters, and more.

For more information and speculation on what the hints could mean check the link below:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Real Canadian superDAVE

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 0
It's interesting that so many companies are being sneaky with the reveal of their convention exclusives. And they're doing it with the big event not that many weeks away.

Oh well, I guess it makes it more exciting when they finally show what they're going to bring.

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline cliffd64

• Freebie Table
Funko announces it's SDCC limited edition exclusives ... With a twist.
« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2012, 10:21:14 AM »
In this company's mode of operation, they try to make it fun for the collectors.  Helps to build up the excitement pre-con! 

They also offer a really nice deal if you are attending the Con and their special gathering one night of the con.  You can pre-buy 1 of every exclusive for less than the total overall cost, along with free shipping and a special bonus item only available to pre buyers.  No lugging exclusives around, shipping them home etc, AND you get a discount too.

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
That sounds cool, Cliff, how would someone sign up for that?

Sheldon figures? Neat!!!!!!

Offline cliffd64

• Freebie Table
« Reply #4 on: May 31, 2012, 12:24:17 PM »
That sounds cool, Cliff, how would someone sign up for that?

Sheldon figures? Neat!!!!!!

The Funko Fundays event is held on Friday night, 7/13/2012 at the  Holiday Inn by the bay (across from the Star of India)...  Price, which includes rare exclusives, dinner, and at least one drink (alcoholic or not... Your choice) is $60.  You can register for this event by sending PayPal to [email protected] (Brian Marriotti is the owner of Funko) or you can call them at 425-783-3616

Once you are registered for the Fundays event you can then purchase the pre buy package.  The pre buy consists of 1 each of the 38 items for this year, plus whatever the bonus piece is...  Total cost at the booth would be $794... But pre buy is only 700... Free shipping included!  Same contact info for the pre buy as the Fundays...

The Fundays event will astound you as to how generous this company is to its fans.  Tons of rare items given away, prototypes, one of a kind items etc...  All given away.  No one leaves empty handed!

Offline Transmute Jun

That does sound like a really cool event! Hmmm... I'm seriously considering it...

Offline cliffd64

• Freebie Table
« Reply #6 on: May 31, 2012, 12:42:45 PM »
Here is a pic of the non-exclusive Pop! Version of Sheldon ( he also appears in bobble head form)...

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Transmute Jun

Nice!!!!! Oh.... so tempted....

Offline 28savagedays

• Room 6BCF
    • Co-Founder/ Senior Editor
  • Liked: 45
Here is a pic of the non-exclusive Pop! Version of Sheldon ( he also appears in bobble head form)...

Want!

Offline tehlilone

• Ballroom 20
  • It's pronounced "the lil one" ^_^
  • Liked: 185
Awesome! I love Funko SDCC hints :) They're fun deciphering. I just hate how many different exclusives they have every year :( I can always only choose 1-3 of them due to my budget. /sigh

Offline cliffd64

• Freebie Table
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2012, 02:03:17 PM »
Here's a wobbler for SDCC 2012 leaked from a website in AU... Sheldon in his Superman T:

[attachment deleted by admin]

Offline Transmute Jun

Looks good, but I think I like the other one better (Green Lantern Shirt).

Offline cliffd64

• Freebie Table
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2012, 04:35:40 AM »
Looks good, but I think I like the other one better (Green Lantern Shirt).

There will be three ones like the Green Lantern shirt one... all with different shirts.

Offline hikanteki

• Fulfillment Room
  • Liked: 602
Pop with a Vengeance..Metallic to boot! 15 POP- Batman (Dark Knight Rises) Metallic?
Pop! ATTACK-Metallic 15 POP- Metallic Halo Master Chief?
Pop! ATTACK-Green GLOW 15 POP- Glow Halo Grunt?
It’s Ugly and it is a Pop! Cool COLORWAY 15 POP-Ugly Doll alt. color
It’s Uglier and it is a Pop! Cool COLORWAY 15 POP-Ugly Doll alt. color
It’s Even Uglier and it is a Pop! Cool COLORWAY 15 POP-Ugly Doll alt. color
It’s the Ugliest and it is a Pop! Cool COLORWAY 15 POP-Ugly Doll alt. color
He’s an Amazing Pop! 15 POP-Amazing Spider-man re-paint? Or maskless?
A cool new colorway for this striped fellow! Pop! 15 POP- Cheshire Cat repaint *Confirmed
This Pop! is flocked and furry..... 15 POP- Flocked Pooh * Confirmed
This Metallic Pop lives to serve the CLAW! 15 POP-Metallic Toy Story Alien * Confirmed

The hippest Pop! anywhere goes GLOW...Orange GLOW 15 POP- Glow in the Dark DJ Lance (Yo Gabba)?
Pop! with a Mustache! And he is one heck of a FIGHTER 15
501...POP STYLE 15 POP- Star Wars Clone trooper re-paint?
POP AND Glow at it’s Sithiest! 15 POP- Darth Maul Glow in the Dark?
Wow! Our first Comic Con Pop! 3 pack...in metallic niceness 40 POP-Metallic Snowths & Mahna Mahna *Confirmed
Meg Pop! Mega Fun! New Colorway 50
This Pop! changes his tee’s more than me... 15 POP-Big Bang Sheldon *Confirmed but no pictures yet
This Pop! changes his tee’s more than me...again! 15 POP-Big Bang Sheldon *Confirmed but no pictures yet
This Pop! changes his tee’s more than me...and AGAIN! 15 POP-Big Bang Sheldon *Confirmed but no pictures yet
This Pop! is bringing back the 1970’s in style! 15 POP- P vs.Z Disco Zombie Metallic *Confirmed
Here to Avenge! Pop style! 15 POP- Avengers Loki *Confirmed but no pictures yet

Iconic....Dark and in an unreal Paint Deco! 15
A two pack special edition of Pop! Sorcery at it’s best! 25 POP-Metallic Sorcerer Micky/Chernabog *Confirmed
This MEGA Pop! comes packed with a little Buddy! 50 9” Sulley & Metallic Boo *Confirmed
This cat is a nightmare! And he glows! 15 POP- Oogie Boogie Glow in the Dark *Confirmed

SDCC 07 12-14 16-19 22-24 | CCSE 21 | ECCC 12-19 21-23 | WC 10-11 16 19 22-24 | RCCC 15 21-22 24 | SVCC 16-19 21-22 | DCC 16 22 | SLCC 19 21 | SFFX 22-24 | ABQCC 23-24 | SWC 15

Offline kappolo

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 9
Need to get theAlien! What's the price?