Author Topic: Kotobukiya Exclusives  (Read 7671 times)

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Re: Kotobukiya Exclusives
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2012, 08:48:37 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Whatever ::) The mods are ALWAYS right, theyre so perfect they've NEVER made mistakes in their lives.

The point is that there is no need to be disrespectful of others and their replies on the forums, as stated in the Forum Rules of Conduct.  This forum community is for people with similar interests to discuss and share ideas in a civil manner.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Offline ilovecyncha

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 0
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2012, 09:02:38 PM »
Yes yes yes tje mods are ALWAYS right and are PERFECT. No one has no right to argue with them like alyssa says because this isn't a place for free speech if you have a problem with someones stereotypes and generalizations and ignorant opinions on here. I get it that bert su's opinions are protected on here. Again I get it.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #17 on: Today at 01:06:19 AM »

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2012, 09:22:33 PM »
Black Widow looks hot also. I want these statues but I never buy them. I'm afraid my comic shop owner might think I'm a perv but the fact that a comic shop has these means one of the employees there is perverted.

Not quite sure I understand the comment. The statue looks tame compared to the majority of the anime that a typical shop would carry.  Buy what interests you - if it bothered the store so much, they wouldn't carry the item and if they judge you for it, find another store more accomodating to your tastes.  I can only assume you meant this in a completely different way than what you actually typed out.

Let's go ahead and bring things back on topic. Discuss the topic/comments and not the forum members. Bring concerns you may have w/ some of the comments that bother you to the moderators and let us handle them. Thanks!
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!

Offline alyssa

• Administrator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 7002
« Reply #18 on: June 25, 2012, 01:55:48 PM »
Yes yes yes tje mods are ALWAYS right and are PERFECT. No one has no right to argue with them like alyssa says because this isn't a place for free speech if you have a problem with someones stereotypes and generalizations and ignorant opinions on here. I get it that bert su's opinions are protected on here. Again I get it.
arguing is fine, "condescending pomposity" is not
Donations gratefully accepted. You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login,
Our Twitters @FoCCBlog @friendsofcci
"Are you willing to give up all you are, to keep all you have?" G'kar Babylon 5