Recent Posts

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I will never understand why they can't let us know a week in advance.  Politeness is not their thing, though they could be even worse and just give a 4 hour window like Funko.

A 4 hour window would be cruel...so very cruel. :hystery:
WonderCon / Re: WonderCon 2024: March 29-31
« Last post by marcia29 on Today at 04:08:48 PM »
More celebrities on a list posted on a Wondercon FB group from their talent agent:

Erik Estrada
Larry Wilcox
Ricco Ross
Jenette Goldstein
Mark Rolston (Aliens, T2, Ahsoka, etc)
Tohoru Masamune (Shredder in TMNT 2014 movie).         

They are all in Rows DL-16-26.
WonderCon / Re: WonderCon 2024: March 29-31
« Last post by sessionka on Today at 03:35:55 PM »
Anyone going to be around on Thursday night?

Hey You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .  I wasn't sure of my flight status, but I'm in town, if you're interested in a drink or whatever on Thursday.  If not, no problem.   :drinking24:

SDCC Housing, Parking, and Transportation / Re: SDCC 2024 Hotel Discussion
« Last post by NCDS on Today at 02:23:36 PM »
I will never understand why they can't let us know a week in advance.  Politeness is not their thing, though they could be even worse and just give a 4 hour window like Funko.
WonderCon / Re: WonderCon 2024 Meetup
« Last post by NCDS on Today at 02:20:47 PM »

And You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , clearly you do not value any Chucky swag I might obtain.  >:D

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login like I said, you need to ask the wonderful and amazing  :allah: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login, I can't help you.
Yeah...the two day notice makes my hair stand on end! :smiley_bigtongue: :w000t:
WonderCon / Re: WonderCon 2024 Meetup
« Last post by Transmute Jun on Today at 10:27:45 AM »
So technically we have a reservation for 14 people, and 14 people have rsvp’d. However, it’s pretty likely that the restaurant could accommodate that, so I’ll give a tentative yes.

And You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login , clearly you do not value any Chucky swag I might obtain.  >:D
CCI General Discussion / Frito Pie
« Last post by tsnyder on Today at 10:10:46 AM »
I've been pondering a very serious subject as of late..................the quality of the Frito Pie in Hall H last year seemed off.

I wonder though, was it the actual Frito Pie itself or was it me????  Could it be the lack of star power took a glimmer off my beloved Hall H meal?  Or was it the lower danger of the bathroom lines being crazy that made it less risky and exciting?  Could it be the shorter food lines in the lobby made it less special? Was I just distracted by the weird Project K robots?  Was it that I had time for an actual restaurant meal the night before?

I guess I won't know until I am eating one this year during a Marvel panel certain that the bathroom line is going to be horrendous. 
Last year when Star Wars Celebration was in London in April, I was sweating that hotelpocalypse would take place then.
It would be great if the hotel sale could wait until after April 16 so I can get all of my tax stuff done. I don't like it when other obligations come up near a tax deadline.

Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 10