Author Topic: Arrow Special Video Presentation and Q&A, Ballroom 20, 5:15pm-6:00pm  (Read 5617 times)

Offline Pyramid

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Comic Con is a Black Hole for my wallet.
  • Liked: 549
After failing to foil Malcolm Merlyn's undertaking, Oliver Queen and team look to get back on track by crossing another name off the list: Comic-Con 2013. Arrow series stars Stephen Amell (Hung), Katie Cassidy (Melrose Place), David Ramsey (Dexter), Emily Bett Rickards (Flicka: Country Pride), and Colton Haynes (Teen Wolf) -- with executive producers Greg Berlanti (Green Lantern), Marc Guggenheim (Eli Stone), and Andrew Kreisberg (Fringe)-will take aim at San Diego with a special video presentation and panel discussion previewing the show's upcoming and much-buzzed-about second season, which will center on Oliver's transformation from vigilante to hero. Arrow: The Complete First Season will be released on Blu-ray, DVD and UltraViolet on September 17. Based on characters appearing in comic books and graphic novels published by DC Comics, Arrow is from Bonanza Productions Inc. in association with Berlanti Productions and Warner Bros. Television. The series returns for a second season this fall, airing Wednesdays at 8/7c on The CW.

Saturday July 20, 2013 5:15pm - 6:00pm
Ballroom 20

Looks like Arrow will be on Saturday which bums me out.  Last year, WB premiered Arrow on Friday.  Does anyone know if the cast will be doing autograph signings in the Pavilion or at the WB?  Sometimes you have to get a ticket from the panel to be able to get an autograph.  Thanks.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2013, 11:16:10 AM by Khaaaaaaanh!!! »
Twitter feed:  wes@comicconster

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
Re: Arrow
« Reply #1 on: June 21, 2013, 01:45:30 PM »
I'd say autographs are a safe bet and will probably be at the WB booth.

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline Pyramid

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #2 on: June 21, 2013, 01:59:37 PM »
Probably on Saturday as well.  Hope the cast does something else on another day.

Offline Jim Watari

• Supporter
  • Pre-Registration
  • Twitter @jwatari
  • Liked: 584
« Reply #3 on: June 21, 2013, 02:13:08 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Probably on Saturday as well.  Hope the cast does something else on another day.

Usually the signing is just after the panel at the WB booth, which a mad house
The more things change, the more they stay the same

Hoban 'Wash' Washburn: It's okay, I'm a leaf on the wind!
Capt. Malcolm Reynolds: What does that mean?

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
    • You Fancy Me Mad
« Reply #4 on: June 21, 2013, 03:58:17 PM »
I know Stephen really loves his fans and wants to "do things differently." I'm interested to see how that translates at SDCC.

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 572
« Reply #5 on: June 21, 2013, 04:08:01 PM »
I wonder how much say he'll have in the matter.  WB pretty much sets up everything through cci and I really wonder how much input the actors have.

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
    • You Fancy Me Mad
« Reply #6 on: June 21, 2013, 04:10:24 PM »
Maybe it means doing an off-site signing somewhere, even if it's through Nerd HQ. I mean, if he wants to set up a random thing somewhere, I'm not sure WB can stop him, can they?

Found it! Luckily his FB isn't too hard to navigate yet:

Speaking to - amongst others - Lucy Jay & The UK Arrowettes... I'm annoyed that there isn't something set up with the fans in mind as of yet. Please be patient though... This is my first go around with an international press tour and I'm learning. I can think back to SDCC last year and know immediately all the things I'll do differently this year. Alas... I'm not blessed with that foresight for these types of trips just yet. I'm in the process of hiring a company that will help me break away from the - admittedly - corporate / press friendly nature of these trips. I'll still keep up with those obligations, but there will be separate moments for fans. As you can (hopefully) tell from this page, I care a great deal about keeping everyone connected with me and the show. SA
« Last Edit: June 21, 2013, 04:12:30 PM by WhenNerdsAttack »

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 572
« Reply #7 on: June 21, 2013, 04:14:38 PM »
You're right, Nerd HQ might be a good option.  I was just thinking about scheduling at the Con.  He probably does have some flexibility if he can do something offsite.

Offline Pyramid

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #8 on: June 21, 2013, 04:21:29 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know Stephen really loves his fans and wants to "do things differently." I'm interested to see how that translates at SDCC.

That's a little silver lining.  Thanks for the post WhenNerdsAttack!  There is so much happening in SD during the Con, I really hope Stephen can make something happen.  It would create a buzz for sure and us fans would appreciate it immensely!

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
    • You Fancy Me Mad
« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2013, 04:33:02 PM »
I would def. "Like" him on Facebook if you use it!

Offline Pyramid

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2013, 05:05:56 PM »
Already did.  ;)

Offline DRWHO42

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
    • FoCC Blog
  • Liked: 1750
Arrow
« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2013, 07:06:12 PM »
This show was a surprise gem of the season for me and it will be tough to choose the vs. BBT if WB follows the same autograph draw rules as last year.
Time and Relative Dimension in Space - 'TARDIS' for short

Editor-in-Chief of the FoCC Blog