Author Topic: NYCC 2017 Contests, Giveaways...  (Read 2788 times)

Offline RighteousRita

• Hall H
  • Liked: 455
NYCC 2017 Contests, Giveaways...
« on: August 29, 2017, 09:35:33 AM »
We’re Giving Away 4-Day New York Comic Con 2017 Passes! #NYCC

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline AzT

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2123
Re: NYCC 2017 Contests, Giveaways...
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2017, 08:46:43 AM »

#NYCC sponsor @UniqloUSA is giving away last-minute tickets — win here: You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login  #ad

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:52:38 AM »

Offline NYRider

• Hall H
  • Liked: 185
« Reply #2 on: September 07, 2017, 04:05:17 PM »

A note from Clark Gregg

I’ve had some incredible moments at New York Comic Con over the years - the first panel for The Avengers, the announcement that #CoulsonLives and this year promises to be just as epic. So maybe you should join us. I’ll fly the winner and a friend to New York, put you up in a hotel, and provide big time VIP access to Comic Con.

To enter, all you need to do is make a minimum donation of $10 to the incredible Atlantic Theater Company. As a former artistic director, Atlantic holds a special place in my heart. I was there when it was created at New York University by my friends and mentors, David Mamet and William H. Macy, and I have been proud to watch it grow into a revered and essential off-Broadway institution. And if you want to donate more, we’ve got some cool prizes, including exclusive apparel and autographed show memorabilia.

It’s all my way of saying thank you for supporting this award winning New York theater which has been the birthplace of hundreds of important new works. So start planning your cosplay! Let’s hang at New York Comic Con in October!

-Clark