Author Topic: Forum Housekeeping: Closing/Unstickying Old Threads from 2020/2021  (Read 2502 times)

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
Hi Everyone!

Things are starting to pick up again in the world of comic conventions, and I think we're all ready for it, aren't we?  You know what this means... I'm doing my usual quarterly forum housekeeping!  Therefore, I am closing old threads with the last date of reply as being in 2020 or 2021 and unstickying old 2020 or 2021 threads that are no longer relevant for 2022.  Please use your best judgement and create a new thread if needed, if the discussion topic you are interested has been closed during this time.

If you have any immediate questions or concerns regarding this round of forum housekeeping, you can reach out to me via Discord, and I'll get back to you as soon as I am able.  (My username and avatar/profile image is the same on Discord as it is on the forums.  ^__~  Please bare with me, as I get a lot of Discord messages and it takes time to respond.)  Otherwise, I look forward to seeing you around the forums as we get closer and closer to Comic-Con 2022.

Thank you, as always, for your continued participation, contribution, and support of this amazing community of Friends of Comic Cons!  We wouldn't be here without you!

Sincerely,
Zero
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...