Author Topic: Camping on line overnight at hall h info  (Read 1686 times)

Offline WhattheFrak

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 0
Camping on line overnight at hall h info
« on: July 20, 2014, 04:57:03 PM »
Looking for some info or advice for camping on line overnight.  We intend bring sleeping bags, folding chairs and food to spend the night for hall h, but what does everyone do with their stuff the following morning?  Do they bring it all into the Hall?  And if you bring it back to your car, where are you parked that offers overnight parking?  Any info is much appreciated.  Thanks!

Offline mattnathaniel

• Room 6BCF
  • Liked: 11
Re: Camping on line overnight at hall h info
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2014, 05:33:20 PM »
Take it back to your car. As for the food I would stuff whatever you can in the bags you're bags if you plan on being in there for most of the day. The good options are not too great

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 10:25:29 AM »

Offline thecherbear

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 12
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2014, 06:01:20 PM »
I have the kids take it back to the car. I have passes for the Hilton garage both days, I move my car at 2am and park on the street then move it back into the garage at 5am. Sucks for sleeping purposes but at least we don't have a load of stuff to bring into hall h.

Offline susanml10881

• Hall H
  • Liked: 152
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2014, 09:14:04 PM »
A lot of people abandon their chairs behind. There isn't really anywhere to store it at the Con. You'll have to find time to take it back to the car or hotel room (if you have one nearby).