Author Topic: Teen Wolf, Ballroom 20, 6:00pm-7:00pm  (Read 6013 times)

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 405
Teen Wolf, Ballroom 20, 6:00pm-7:00pm
« on: June 24, 2013, 08:16:55 AM »
Join cast members Tyler Posey, Crystal Reed, Dylan O'Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Holland Roden, Charlie Carver, and Max Carver plus executive producer Jeff Davis for a Q&A as they discuss season 3 and share a special video presentation exclusively for Comic-Con fans. Moderated by ETOnline reporter Jarett Wieselman.

Thursday July 18, 2013 6:00pm - 7:00pm
Ballroom 20

Teen Wolf Comic-Con Panel (Thursday, July 18): Teen Wolf cast members Tyler Posey, Dylan O’Brien, Tyler Hoechlin, Crystal Reed, Holland Roden, Daniel Sharman, Max Carver, Charlie Carver and Executive Producer Jeff Davis are taking Comic-Con by storm again, and giving fans an exclusive first-look at an all-new trailer, along with the latest scoop from season three during the Q&A session. Jarett Wieselman, Editorial Director of ET Online, will moderate the panel.  The panel location and exact time will be announced at a later date. “Teen Wolf” airs Monday nights at 10:00 p.m. ET/PT on MTV.
« Last Edit: July 04, 2013, 11:21:13 AM by Khaaaaaaanh!!! »

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
Re: TEEN WOLF, Thursday July 18
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2013, 08:24:45 AM »
This is definitely my camp outside and try not to murder the Psych fans panel.

Friends of Comic Cons

Re: Teen Wolf, Ballroom 20, 6:00pm-7:00pm
« Reply #2 on: Today at 02:12:25 PM »

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 572
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2013, 11:50:43 AM »
Why would you want to murder the Psych fans?

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2013, 11:52:43 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Why would you want to murder the Psych fans?

There's a certain, small group of them that camps out every year on Wednesday - and I have yet to forgive them for some of them cutting us back in '10, and basically being complete a**h***s to us that year. I can hold a grudge a long time... So I'm not looking forward to camping out with them again.

Offline DaveG

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 572
« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2013, 01:38:57 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  I know some of the Psych fans and have had no problems with them.  Not sure what happened, but I wasn't able to make the con in '10, so thankfully I wasn't part of it.

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2013, 02:18:50 PM »
Sorry to hear that.  I know some of the Psych fans and have had no problems with them.  Not sure what happened, but I wasn't able to make the con in '10, so thankfully I wasn't part of it.

I have no problem with Psych fans in general (and hell, I LIKE Psych! Psych is the original reason I went to SDCC) - it's really just this one group that rub me very much the wrong way, so I'm sure you're lovely.

It also didn't help that a week after the con, my bff went to a play with Maggie and James, and two of the girls from that group told a very freaked out Maggie that they were living in their car because they wanted to see her.

angel_k

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2013, 04:06:19 PM »
please be back to back to the hannibal panel in the same room so i can just see everything i want to see please please please.  if it comes down to it i'm going to choose hannibal, but oh god it'd be perfect if the stars aligned for this.

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2013, 04:18:06 PM »
May try to make this one this year. This season has started out strong. Plus-Stiles is one of the best characters ever. Derek isn't too shabby either (but in a different way). I love this show. We did go in 2011, and it was a lot of fun. It was in a small room that year (6A)-I don't think it was in a much bigger one the next year, but I had a conflict.
Ang

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2013, 04:25:23 PM »
please be back to back to the hannibal panel in the same room so i can just see everything i want to see please please please.  if it comes down to it i'm going to choose hannibal, but oh god it'd be perfect if the stars aligned for this.

I actually think there's a decent chance they might be - probably one of the 6 rooms. This may be wishful thinking on my part though.

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2013, 06:19:15 PM »
I actually think there's a decent chance they might be - probably one of the 6 rooms. This may be wishful thinking on my part though.

So much for that theory! Teen Wolf starts at 6 and Hannibal at 6:45, so they can't be in the same room. Sadly.

Offline epicskyline

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 99
Re: TEEN WOLF, Thursday July 18, 6PM
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2013, 07:59:18 PM »
Is the consensus that Teen Wolf will be moved to BR20 this year? The last three years, it was in a smaller room, right? I accidentally saw the panel in 2010 while waiting for Being Human UK, before the show had even aired. I think it has a rabid (excuse the canine puns) enough following to warrant the switch.

Offline lawboysam

• Ballroom 20
Re: TEEN WOLF, Thursday July 18, 6PM
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2013, 08:16:27 PM »
Is the consensus that Teen Wolf will be moved to BR20 this year? The last three years, it was in a smaller room, right? I accidentally saw the panel in 2010 while waiting for Being Human UK, before the show had even aired. I think it has a rabid (excuse the canine puns) enough following to warrant the switch.

That's what a lot of people are speculating, but honestly, the 6PM thing makes me feel that means it won't happen. They typically schedule Showtime around then, so if Teen Wolf was going to be in B20, I'd have thought it would be in the afternoon. I could see getting an upgrade to the Indigo Ballroom, though.

But I may be totally wrong.