Author Topic: 2012 What is everyone going as? Any lone rangers looking to form a group?  (Read 14467 times)

Offline dogberry

• Gaming Lounge
  • Stories are worth dying for.
  • Liked: 1
Re: What is everyone going as? Any lone rangers looking to form a group?
« Reply #30 on: July 02, 2012, 11:24:15 PM »
Those are awesome links!! I will keep them in mind when I plan to cosplay Dr. Horrible one day. Pity I only just got into this, or I would be able to plan something better in what little time I have left! Maybe even cook up a Captain Hammer shirt. :P

Are you and you husband going to the Thursday Night event? Damn I wish NPH would turn up!

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #31 on: July 03, 2012, 08:41:18 AM »
I'm going to the Thursday night event with my kids, but DH (who has the costume) won't be there as he has tickets for Wootstock which is unfortunately the same night.

My understanding is that all of the main actors from the film have showed up at one of these events before... except NPH. For some reason he has never shown up to one.

It also occurred to me that Simon Helberg will also possibly be around 'the area' on Thursday night, as he's doing the BBT panel on Friday. You never know if he might show too...

ETA   If you want a Captain Hammer shirt, you can probably get one at the Con. I'm pretty sure the t-shirt booth would sell them.

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline kappolo

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 9
« Reply #32 on: July 04, 2012, 06:50:57 PM »
I think I have to retire my Cartman cosplay for this year. My "Who is the Coon?" shirt is badly stained, and I recently moved and cannot find the beanie

Offline Bert Su

• Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 73
« Reply #33 on: July 04, 2012, 11:48:00 PM »
Here is the jacket I'll be wearing when I cosplay.

It will make me look like one of those army soldier standing inside Transformers the Ride at Universal Studios.

This toy bazooka, which I also got an Universal Studios will go along with my costume nicely. No doubt it will fit within the weapon rules of SDCC because it's sold inside a theme park.

And this cap will go along nicely with my costume also. I got the one on the far right.
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login to my YouTube channel for Transformers reviews

Offline Transmute Jun

• Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Queen of the Bird Missiles
  • Liked: 9714
« Reply #34 on: July 05, 2012, 09:27:45 AM »
Looks great, Bert! And very timely, given the recent opening of the ride...