Author Topic: Inside The Big Bang Theory Writers' Room, Ballroom 20, 10:00am—11:00am  (Read 6946 times)

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
  • Liked: 1610
In a panel sure to be filled with debate, discussion, and more than a few surprises, go behind the scenes of The Big Bang Theory to meet the writers behind TV's #1 comedy. Who is the most hardcore gamer? Who has the (dubious?) honor of being the room's designated dungeon-master? Who watches Game of Thrones? (All of them.) How does an idea become a story and a story become an episode? Discussing the creative process for the first time, the hit show's executive producers and writers take the stage for a lively discussion. From Chuck Lorre Productions, Inc. in association with Warner Bros. Television, The Big Bang Theory airs Thursdays at 8/7c on CBS, with season 7 premiering on September 26. The Big Bang Theory: The Complete Sixth Season will be released on Blu-ray and DVD on September 10.
Ang

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
It looks to me like this is the Big Bang Theory panel. None of the actors. The WB press release announcing the panels earlier did say it was on Friday, didn't it?
Ang

Friends of Comic Cons

Offline Khaaaaaaanh!!!

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 6
i'd expect the majority of the cast there. not sure why they're not listed but maybe they are unsure of who will be available?
...you had me at hello...

New to the forum? Look here!
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Offline Angology

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • @Angology on IG
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
i'd expect the majority of the cast there. not sure why they're not listed but maybe they are unsure of who will be available?
I would think so too, but the title is throwing me off. Fingers crossed for those hoping to see the cast.
Ang

Offline kremss

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 23
Big Bang Theory
« Reply #4 on: July 07, 2013, 12:39:13 PM »
Am I missing something? I'm not seeing them in Hall H this year.

Thank You for any help.

Offline YouThinkMeMad

• Volunteer HQ
  • Formally When Nerds Attack
    • You Fancy Me Mad
  • Liked: 538
Re: Big Bang Theory
« Reply #5 on: July 07, 2013, 12:41:03 PM »
They aren't. There's a writers panel in Ballroom 20 on Thursday I think.

Offline Billyconard

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 10
Re: Big Bang Theory
« Reply #6 on: July 07, 2013, 01:40:39 PM »
I'm not a BBT fan, but want to see the Korra panel after. BBT fans - Do you think the room will clear out somewhat after your panel or are you just staying in BR20 all day for Marvel, Bones, etc?

Chuck

Another one of those questions: When do think I need to line up for this panel? If 5:30 "should be fine" for SHIELD, maybe at 4?