Author Topic: Getting Autographs at Comic-Con 2013  (Read 91698 times)

Offline jujubaSD

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 67
Re: Getting Autographs at Comic-Con 2013
« Reply #405 on: July 23, 2014, 06:47:49 AM »

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
If you search the MySched for Thursday, he shows up under Autographs for 9a-10a (presumably for the drawing), then again at 1p-2p (presumably for the signing to be held in AA06).

Dark Horse's schedule then lists him as being part of a group signing at 2:30p-3:20p for The Strain at their booth.

Don't take me at my word 100%, but it looks like he's doing two signings. One in Sails and one in Dark Horse with separate draws for each.

Yeah. I just noticed that. I had originally seen him for the Dark Horse schedule. And I presumed he was doing 2 signings.

But, I've seen a few misprints on some booth stuff or things that get changed. I would maybe go with the Sails one. Probably would be easier to get to than the Dark Horse booth lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline Cut That Meat

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 176
« Reply #406 on: July 23, 2014, 10:28:05 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Just a quick question; if I am going to get an autograph, should I bring my own photograph or poster? Or will the booths provide something to buy? I'm not talking about the large ticketed ones, just the small autograph booths.

If you're talking about the booths outside of the Exhibit Hall and in the Sails Pavilion, they will usually provide something to buy. I've only done a couple autographs in that area. From my limited experience, you usually have to buy whatever they're selling to get signed. They usually don't sign stuff that you bring yourself since they won't make a penny off it! Of course, they are obligated sign your souvenir book free of charge.

On another note, I'm a little frustrated that FOX/FX hasn't released their schedule yet. Do they usually not do it in advance?
SDCC 2008, 2010-11, 2013-19, 2022-23
WC 2014-16, 2023
D23 2015, 2017, 2019, 2022
ECCC 2019

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #407 on: Today at 03:54:53 AM »

Offline imcla

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 38
« Reply #407 on: July 24, 2014, 10:50:43 PM »
Can anyone help me to understand the Hannibal signings? So according to Bryan Fuller there will be a signing in the Funko booth at 1pm and you can enter to win the toy. Is that ticketed? When/where can I get the tickets? And he also said that we could get our copies of the soundtrack (given to everyone who was at the panel) signed tomorrow at 10 something at the WB booth. I don't see Hannibal in the list of WB signings for Friday. Will that be ticketed and the drawing will be same place/time as everything WB? Or will it be exclusively to those who were at the panel and have the soundtrack?