Author Topic: SDCC 2016 Open Registration Buying Groups-- Official Thread - ALL GROUPS CLOSED  (Read 22692 times)

Offline jonijess

• Freebie Table
  • Liked: 13
My buying group was amazing. Because of the group my son and I were able to get all four days plus Preview Night during Pre-Reg and during Open Reg my other son and my other son's girlfriend got Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. If we had tried on our own the best we would have gotten was one day as I was the only one who got in during Pre-Registration way at the end.

I'm thinking ahead a little bit as I'd like to pay it forward. I will most likely not be able to go to SDCC in 2017. I'm assuming I can still help out in a buying group even though I'm not going, correct? I'd love to be the person to help someone else be able to go.

Offline Zero

• Global Moderator
  • Stan Lee's Hospitality Suite
  • Liked: 1991
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
My buying group was amazing. Because of the group my son and I were able to get all four days plus Preview Night during Pre-Reg and during Open Reg my other son and my other son's girlfriend got Thursday, Friday, and Sunday. If we had tried on our own the best we would have gotten was one day as I was the only one who got in during Pre-Registration way at the end.

I'm thinking ahead a little bit as I'd like to pay it forward. I will most likely not be able to go to SDCC in 2017. I'm assuming I can still help out in a buying group even though I'm not going, correct? I'd love to be the person to help someone else be able to go.

Congratulations!  Another awesome story about buying groups.  ^__~

Yes, you can help out in a buying group for SDCC 2017 pre-registration and open registration sales (since you have a badge from SDCC 2016).  I'm sure your group members will greatly appreciate it.  You won't be able to help out for SDCC 2018 pre-registration, but you could still participate in that year's open registration, if you intend on returning to the convention. 
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login | You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Searching for the light known as 'you' in the middle of the night...

Friends of Comic Cons