Author Topic: SDCC 2020 Pro Registration  (Read 37717 times)

Offline rickythump

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 310
Re: SDCC 2020 Pro Registration
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2020, 07:40:15 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know if our Professional status will 'roll over' so that we will still have the remaining years left of "Verification Not Due"?

Yes, rolls over.

Offline MsButtaskotch

• Room 6BCF
  • 80s Baby. 90s Girl. 2K Adult = Certified Awesome
    • Crimson Charm Publishing
  • Liked: 77
« Reply #181 on: July 27, 2020, 04:00:43 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Does anyone know if our Professional status will 'roll over' so that we will still have the remaining years left of "Verification Not Due"?

SDCC 2020 would've been the first year of my current eligibility and I would then reapply for SDCC 2023.

But due to the cancellation, would it be bumped to reapplying for SDCC 2024?

The message on our Member page is a little vague in regards to future applications. It only really mentions if you are eligible this year, you are eligible in 2021, but that comes off sounding like if this was your last year of eligibility you can still attend 2021.

Just curious if anyone has insight. I reached out to CCI as well.

Cheers,

~S

They are

Comic-Con has made the difficult decision to cancel Comic-Con 2020 in order to protect the public health and slow the rate of transmission of COVID-19.

"This cancellation will not affect your professional verification status. As a courtesy to all professionals, we have extended the verification status of all NOT DUE professionals for an additional year. If you were eligible to register as a professional for Comic-Con 2020, you will be eligible to register for Comic-Con 2021."
They were

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #182 on: Today at 05:00:09 PM »