Author Topic: Star Trek Bar Experience  (Read 7178 times)

Offline nootheroptions

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 77
Re: Star Trek Bar Experience
« Reply #90 on: July 25, 2022, 06:29:32 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
The non VIP was terrible. Should have just stood in line for the outdoor/standby one. There was no guaranteed seating, the food was tray passed so you had to chase it down, and the bar line took over 30 minutes. I didn't even have time to use both drink tickets. Plus whatever the "beam me up" thing was (I didn't have time to do it) took up the entire stage space at the front and really killed the immersive theme vibe. I took my dad and I barely even got to hang out with him bc we'd lose our seats if we got up at the same time.

It would have been fine as a free/cheap activation but for $60 it was absolutely my biggest disappointment of the entire con.

Sent from my Pixel 5a using Tapatalk

VIP was a billion percent worth it.  The paramount rep came by gave us extra drink tickets, we had so much food I wound up sharing with my non VIP friends.  I got a gift box/bag at the end that had a screen used tribble in it, a t shirt, some little souveiner glasses, and a spock book.  We also got to line cut so we got in first and were able to go do all the photo ops real quick before it got busy.  Got a cariacature too. 

Offline ALF

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 320
« Reply #91 on: July 27, 2022, 09:55:42 AM »
Wow sounds like flying first class compare to economy  :P Glad didn’t pay 60 bucks for this stinker.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #92 on: Today at 04:30:28 AM »