Author Topic: Member ID Page Question  (Read 243 times)

Offline RSilvaConFan

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 81
Member ID Page Question
« on: November 15, 2022, 09:58:59 AM »
Hello everyone - I clicked on the Member ID login link so I could log into my member Id and check some info and when the Member ID Page main page appeared it had a time running saying that I had 8 minutes to complete registration and the clock was running down - but I hadn't even clicked on the prompt for me to log into  my own Member ID page - Needless to say, I exited the page just in case there was something going on that would affect me actually logging in.

So, my question is: Has any else experienced this? If so, what is it - I know that Pro Reg is running and WonderCon Reg is starting - but I hadn't even logged into to anything.

Thanks to anyone that knows what is going on with Member ID page.

Offline SteveD

• Administrator
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1470
Re: Member ID Page Question
« Reply #1 on: November 15, 2022, 10:03:23 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Hello everyone - I clicked on the Member ID login link so I could log into my member Id and check some info and when the Member ID Page main page appeared it had a time running saying that I had 8 minutes to complete registration and the clock was running down - but I hadn't even clicked on the prompt for me to log into  my own Member ID page - Needless to say, I exited the page just in case there was something going on that would affect me actually logging in.

So, my question is: Has any else experienced this? If so, what is it - I know that Pro Reg is running and WonderCon Reg is starting - but I hadn't even logged into to anything.

Thanks to anyone that knows what is going on with Member ID page.
I believe this is because they are running the WonderCon badge sale right now, hence the countdown clock.

Offline RSilvaConFan

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 81
« Reply #2 on: November 15, 2022, 10:25:18 AM »
I believe this is because they are running the WonderCon badge sale right now, hence the countdown clock.

How can the clock be running telling me I have so many minutes to complete my registration when I haven't even logged into my Member ID page?

Also, at the time I was doing this, the Wondercon webpage didn't any Wondercon 2023 registratction info posted yet.

Offline SteveD

• Administrator
  • Pre-Registration
  • Liked: 1470
« Reply #3 on: November 15, 2022, 10:40:56 AM »
How can the clock be running telling me I have so many minutes to complete my registration when I haven't even logged into my Member ID page?

Also, at the time I was doing this, the Wondercon webpage didn't any Wondercon 2023 registratction info posted yet.
It's a Queue-It thing. For some reason they feel it necessary to limit the number of people connecting to the MemberID portal during the WonderCon badge sale.
I think you get 15 minutes to log in, complete your registration selections, and check out.
They probably modified the portal code prior to updating the badge sale info page.

In the meantime, you can log into the MemberID portal and do other things besides buying badges.