Author Topic: Star Wars Celebration 2022 Exclusives  (Read 6824 times)

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1089
Re: Star Wars Celebration 2022 Exclusives
« Reply #45 on: June 06, 2022, 06:59:06 PM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Congrats on the whole set !  We finished the con only missing the carbonite.  Hardest sponsor pins for us were Solo (lottery touchscreen but i heard kids could trade).  Jarrus and the 50 dollar min purchase.  And Plo koon with 50 dollars of socks.  I offered a couple 15 bucks for the koon when i saw them buying the 65 dollar socks box.  They checked out and gave me and my boys the pin for free after we were waiting and I had told my boys that they were being so nice letting us buy their pin for our set.  Helped make my kids con.

I lucked out Sunday AM and won the Han and just did a bit of what you did asked people in line what they were doing with the pins, offered people money, some just gave the pin others took a few dollars. People get nervous asking, I guess I don't
2023 Cons: Five Points Festival, SDCC, Toy Fair, NYCC, IX, PAX Unplugged

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #46 on: June 27, 2022, 05:01:02 PM »
2022 Star Wars Celebration Show Store exclusives

shop.starwarscelebration.com

From SWC newsletters

As a Star Wars Celebration Anaheim attendee, you will get priority online store access from June 28-30. Our 2022 merchandise will only be available to our 2022 ticket purchasers starting June 28, and will open to the public on July 1.

Important Merch Information:

Only 2022 Ticket Purchasers may access the store, starting tomorrow, June 28 at 12:00 PM ET

If you made a purchase from the Star Wars Celebration online store in 2020, you should be all set. Just click the link, and enter your login details. If you cannot recall your password – it’s been a while, after all! – please use the “forgot your password?” link to create a new one.

If you did not purchase online in 2020 - no worries. You will receive a new email from our merch team with details on how to activate your account before you shop!

Merch will be available at shop.starwarscelebration.com

2022 merchandise will be available online starting July 1-30! During this time all fans will have access to shop exclusive 2022 merchandise.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #47 on: Today at 02:51:51 AM »

Offline ocwankenobi

• Ballroom 20
  • Liked: 196
« Reply #47 on: June 27, 2022, 06:43:28 PM »
I lucked out Sunday AM and won the Han and just did a bit of what you did asked people in line what they were doing with the pins, offered people money, some just gave the pin others took a few dollars. People get nervous asking, I guess I don't

Koto suckered me lol.  I "had" to buy the obiwan statue to break the threshold.  Then the guy said you know obiwan comes with half an ahsoka.  What?  you have to buy the Anakin to get the other half.  Damn marketing.  At least I got two Kanan pins out of it which helped with trading. 

Offline ocwankenobi

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #48 on: June 27, 2022, 06:47:23 PM »

From SWC newsletters
[/quote

Do you know how to get to a page where you can check your password.  All the old links from my previous emails send me to the 2023 page.  Othere than one link that puts me at the gen sale page starting July 1. 

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #49 on: June 27, 2022, 08:31:04 PM »

From SWC newsletters

Do you know how to get to a page where you can check your password.  All the old links from my previous emails send me to the 2023 page.  Othere than one link that puts me at the gen sale page starting July 1.

The account link at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and password reset page looks to be hidden until the site reopens at 12:00 PM ET

Offline ocwankenobi

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #50 on: June 27, 2022, 09:05:16 PM »

The account link at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login and password reset page looks to be hidden until the site reopens at 12:00 PM ET

Thanks.  From what I was told by employees, a lot of stuff didnt make it to the con due to sipping delays.  So should be a lot of stuff going up.

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
« Reply #51 on: June 28, 2022, 05:21:35 AM »
Thanks.  From what I was told by employees, a lot of stuff didnt make it to the con due to sipping delays.  So should be a lot of stuff going up.

I'm going for Beru shirt and mug, few plushies, pins, and maybe the cooler You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login .  Will be interesting to hear if the Pops make it to the sale today.

Update:

No Funkos.  To search, select the Star Wars Celebration logo on top left to get Home Page.  That shows more exclusive items.

No Beru, got Boba Palace shirt, clone mug, and patch.

« Last Edit: June 28, 2022, 09:55:43 AM by SamTurtledove »

Offline ocwankenobi

• Ballroom 20
« Reply #52 on: June 28, 2022, 06:33:14 PM »
Sizes didn't disappear instantly, but a lot of it were gone as the day went on.  I am just glad I got my final 3 pins for the set.  That three pack never made it to the con. 

It was limit one per purchase.  So I think they should be enough for people on Friday.  But would be impressive if people are trying to complete the set without having gone there. 

The mascot shirt line is awesome.  They ran out of certain one and sizes pretty quick.

Offline mllNY

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 1089
« Reply #53 on: June 28, 2022, 07:22:52 PM »
it seems though you could go back in and order again. what annoys me is that I bought 3 badges but there was only my login so what about the people i bought badges for; it was a trashy set up from the beginning
2023 Cons: Five Points Festival, SDCC, Toy Fair, NYCC, IX, PAX Unplugged

Offline NCDS

• Supporter
  • Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 4557
« Reply #54 on: June 29, 2022, 08:37:14 AM »
100000000000000% their system is trash,  you could transfer badges in the first sale, you should have been able to this sale. 

I did have a friend go in and grab the shirt that alluded me during the con, they were able ship it to me but they missed any additional buys I might have made since I didn't get to shop myself.  I couldn't check sizes on anything to even know if I would grab it.

It's just annoying not being able to look at things yourself, not being able to check the results yourself and decide which shipping you want yourself. 

It's great that friends are willing to help, but in the end, it's not a fun situation to be in.  They could have at least given us shop access when we activated our badges.
2018 Punk Rock Bowling Champion