Author Topic: Any idea if the Maze Runner will be at SDCC this year?  (Read 873 times)

Offline thelisalower

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 40
Any idea if the Maze Runner will be at SDCC this year?
« on: July 13, 2016, 10:12:40 AM »
I know Fox won't be in hall H, but really hoping to see the Maze Runner presence this year. I missed out on the screening last year for scorch trials and hope to get in on the Death Cure if it's going to be there!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline SoCalNerdGal

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 125
Re: Any idea if the Maze Runner will be at SDCC this year?
« Reply #1 on: July 13, 2016, 10:22:01 AM »
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
I know Fox won't be in hall H, but really hoping to see the Maze Runner presence this year. I missed out on the screening last year for scorch trials and hope to get in on the Death Cure if it's going to be there!

Isn't it on hold indefinitely due to Dylan's injury?  It's at least pushed back a few years, for sure, so I seriously doubt there would be anything this year.

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #2 on: Today at 06:20:42 AM »

Offline thelisalower

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #2 on: July 13, 2016, 10:23:03 AM »
Bummer. I know that it was delayed, but didn't realize it was that long!

Offline SoCalNerdGal

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 125
« Reply #3 on: July 13, 2016, 10:24:26 AM »
Bummer. I know that it was delayed, but didn't realize it was that long!

Yeah, it's sad.  I hope he's ok.  I don't really follow Teen Wolf but I bet some of those fans would have more information.  He was supposed to start filming that soon.  You could check those panels and see if he's listed as a guest.  If he's well, they might pick production back up earlier than expected unless he has scheduling conflicts.  Sorry about your panel.  Hope you find something else to take its place!

Offline thelisalower

• Exhibit Hall
« Reply #4 on: July 13, 2016, 10:28:51 AM »
Yeah, it's sad.  I hope he's ok.  I don't really follow Teen Wolf but I bet some of those fans would have more information.  He was supposed to start filming that soon.  You could check those panels and see if he's listed as a guest.  If he's well, they might pick production back up earlier than expected unless he has scheduling conflicts.  Sorry about your panel.  Hope you find something else to take its place!
I'm sure I can find something to keep me busy ;) I just wanted to make sure I didn't miss out if it was going to be there! Thanks for the info though!

Offline jamiesugah

• Hall H
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 494
« Reply #5 on: July 13, 2016, 11:09:15 AM »
There is a lot of conflicting information on whether or not Dylan will be back filming soon, especially since he's allegedly been cast in the new Michael Keaton movie "American Assassins", which is supposed to start filming in August. There was a Teen Wolf con over the weekend and some people who attended claim that the cast confirmed he would be back, and some people who attended insist there was nothing definitive. (I'm inclined to err on the side of "nothing definitive" because most of the guests at that con are no longer on the show and likely wouldn't know Dylan's plans.)

I mean, there is definitely not going to be any Maze Runner stuff. They weren't very far into filming when they had to shut down production and I don't think there's a set date to start back up again.

Whether or not Dylan shows up is still up in the air. So far no cast members have been listed for any of the Teen Wolf things (and trust me, there are a lot), they just say "the cast of Teen Wolf". I'm waiting to hear back about press, and if he is going to be there he would probably do press, so I can let everybody know if he is listed (assuming I get in).
Author/Editor at You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login
Twitter: @jamiesugah