Author Topic: NBC offsites including Brooklyn Nine Nine  (Read 5604 times)

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
Re: NBC offsites including Brooklyn Nine Nine
« Reply #45 on: July 12, 2019, 04:36:21 PM »
"PRE-REGISTRATION CURRENTLY CLOSED

The Captain of Brooklyn’s 99th precinct has closed pre-registration for this event. You will still have a chance to register onsite!

Wish to file a long, laborious complaint with the department? Reach out to our best detectives Hitchcock and Scully to have this taken care of at an interesting pace."

From You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

NBC SDCC FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS

How to register: 

You may pre-register for The NBC Experience at San Diego Comic-Con at NBCSDCC.com. Please be prepared to submit your name and email.  You must be able to confirm you will be in San Diego July 18th – July 21st. Note you do not need a registered SDCC badge to enter the experience.

Please note that pre-registration DOES NOT guarantee admission nor allows you to skip the line, it just means your wait time will likely be shortened.

Where to check-in:

If you have pre-registered online, you may pick up your wristbands at the Brooklyn Nine-Nine experience at the Gaslamp Plaza in front of Tin Fish Restaurant (170 Sixth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101) or the Superstore experience in front of The Hard Rock San Diego (207 Fifth Ave, San Diego, CA 92101). If you’d like to register on-site, you may do so at the NBC information & registration tent in front of Tin Fish. 

Registered guests with RFID wristbands will be eligible to pick up some premium NBC swag at the Cloud 9 Superstore located in the Hard Rock hotel lobby.  Be advised quantities are limited. 

Where to get in line:

Upon check-in you will be directed to each activation queue line.

• Brooklyn Nine-Nine activation at the Gaslamp Plaza adjacent to Tin Fish Restaurant.

• Superstore Cloud 9 experience in the lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel

• The Good Place’s Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes inside Maryjane’s Diner at the Hard Rock Hotel 

Age Limit: The NBC Experience at SDCC is suitable for all ages.  

Open Activation Hours:

Brooklyn Nine-Nine

• Thursday, July 18th – Friday, July 19th: 10am – 6pm
• Saturday, July 20th: 9am – 3pm
• Sunday, July 21st: 10am – 5pm

Superstore

• Thursday, July 18th – Friday, July 19th: 10am – 6pm
• Saturday, July 20th: 9am – 6pm
• Sunday, July 21st: 10am – 5pm

The Good Place’s Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes

• Thursday, July 18th – Friday, July 19th: 6:30am – 12am
• Saturday, July 20th: 6:30am – 1am
• Sunday, July 21st: 6:30am – 8pm

What to expect:

“Brooklyn Nine-Nine” Experience
Det. Jake Peralta and the rest of the Nine-Nine are in search of new recruits! Immerse yourself in the iconic Brooklyn Nine-Nine setting as you test your skills in a series of hilarious and unforgettable tasks for a chance to join the infamous 99th precinct!  Capture photos, enjoy exclusive content, giveaways and more! 

“Superstore” Cloud 9 Pop-Up
‍Beat the heat and step into the Cloud 9 Department Store located inside the main lobby of the Hard Rock Hotel!  Experience exclusive Superstore content, a custom photo opportunity and all-around “heavenly” customer service!

“The Good Place” Diner – The Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes
Ever wondered what it feels like for Michael to be truly powerless?  Come visit Maryjane’s Diner inside the Hard Rock Hotel and step into the Interdimensional Hole of Pancakes from The Good Place!  Dine in-between realms, enjoy delicious pancakes, and experience a mind-blowing Time-Knife!

Forbidden Items: Do not attempt to enter the Brooklyn Nine-Nine recruitment center with any of the below prohibited items. Safety first! 

Animals. sports equipment. boxes or wrapped packages. cans, glass bottles, or alcoholic beverages. coolers. glass, metal or hard plastic containers. any illegal substances of any kind. laser pointers. noisemakers including thunder sticks, musical instruments, whistles, air horns, and boom boxes. outside food. flammable liquids, fuels, fireworks, toxic chemicals, explosives. skates, skateboards, hoverboards, scooters or bicycles. unauthorized cameras with lenses longer than 3.5 inches, interchangeable or telephoto lenses. unauthorised video cameras, monopods, tripods or selfie sticks. weapons or projectiles. any dangerous item or “dual-use” item that could be considered dangerous, including hammers, saws, sharp objects, etc. shopping carts. suitcases and rolling bags.  

« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 04:47:10 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline Angel_

• Volunteer HQ
  • Aizawa Enthusiast
    • The Geekiary
  • Liked: 1537
« Reply #46 on: July 12, 2019, 05:24:28 PM »
Haha I love that the registration closing notification is in character lol
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

Friends of Comic Cons

« Reply #47 on: Today at 06:18:15 AM »

Offline SamTurtledove

• Volunteer HQ
  • Liked: 2003
« Reply #47 on: July 12, 2019, 11:18:09 PM »
REGISTRATION is open again!

Do kids have to be registered too?

If under eighteen (18) years of age - You are the parent or legal guardian of the child identified above. You confirm that you have read, understand and agree to the terms and conditions set out in this Participant Agreement and Release from Liability and you consent to your child’s participation in the Experience on these terms and conditions. You further confirm that you are either the sole parent or guardian able to consent on behalf of the child or that any other parent or legal guardian also consents to the child participating in the Experience:

Participation Waiver and Release

Sorry but you are not allowed to view spoiler contents.

« Last Edit: July 12, 2019, 11:47:05 PM by SamTurtledove »

Offline squidward

• Gaming Lounge
  • Liked: 59
« Reply #48 on: July 14, 2019, 09:16:21 PM »
My daughter and I are going Friday morning at open. Message me if you want to meet up.

Offline kelc3214

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 1
« Reply #49 on: July 18, 2019, 09:16:21 PM »
To the people that have already done the Brooklyn Nine-Nine offsite will they still let you into the offsite with the forbidden items posted on the website? I usually bring a lunch, my metal water bottle, and my chair with me to the convention and those are all things that are basically forbidden.

Offline verovero8

• Exhibit Hall
  • Liked: 46
« Reply #50 on: July 18, 2019, 11:32:07 PM »
To the people that have already done the Brooklyn Nine-Nine offsite will they still let you into the offsite with the forbidden items posted on the website? I usually bring a lunch, my metal water bottle, and my chair with me to the convention and those are all things that are basically forbidden.
Yes. We had small chairs, backpacks, hydroflasks etc.  It's all good.

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Offline TheRealJT

• Sails Pavilion
  • Liked: 4
« Reply #51 on: July 19, 2019, 11:25:51 AM »
If anyone wins and doesn’t want heir badge pin, I’ll buy it off you!

Offline RighteousRita

• Hall H
  • Liked: 455
« Reply #52 on: July 19, 2019, 04:52:05 PM »
This was so much fun. Want to do it again.