Comic-Con International > SDCC Registration and Badges

Comic-Con Museum auction for SDCC returned badges

(1/18) > >>

alyssa:

--- Quote ---Comic-Con Badge Auction
Need a badge for Comic-Con 2019? Want to help raise funds for the Museum? Follow this link to the official Comic-Con eBay page.  Over the next few weeks, returned and cancelled badges are being auctioned to the highest bidder to support the Museum.  All proceeds will help bring the magic of Comic-Con to fans year-round!
--- End quote ---

You are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2 4-day passes are going for anywhere between 2300 & 4K

Miclpea:
Pricey!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

Zero:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginYou are not allowed to view links. Register or Login

2 4-day passes are going for anywhere between 2300 & 4K

--- End quote ---

Yikes, that is too much... @[email protected];;; With that said, I'm sure someone will buy it, ha ha.

jeffa:
For some folks, the cost of badges is a fairly minor part of the expense of attending, with hotel, travel, merchandise exclusives, or access to a panel on a subject of their constant devotion. Some people have lots of spare cash, if you see what some memorabilia auctions bring. You might have four people who wanted badges, they got two, and they agreed to share the cost difference on the second market. My evil twin pictures somebody winning an auction and then asking for the senior or military discount. O:-)

marcia29:
With the bids going so high, I was curious to see what the starting bid was for the 2 badges:

Starting Price   $489.00

A fair starting price for sure.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version