Comic-Con International > SDCC Registration and Badges

Announcement Regarding SDCC 2020 Buying Groups

<< < (2/10) > >>

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or Loginjust catching up, really bad news :(, I was part of Clambert1273 everything went so smooth (was able to get badges from the group), really sad sad news but thanks for all of your efforts :) hoping for a new group to be created

--- End quote ---

the team is working really hard to take care of everyone in team 2. I believe some solution will be possible [member=8035]taka[/member] .
If anyone in a team with a leader who's unable to continue wants to take on a leadership role, please contact TJ

Transmute Jun:
[member=8035]taka[/member]  We think we might have a solution for the people in Clambert's group. Nothing is confirmed thus far, but we are doing our best to take care of the people who were in Calmbert's and EternalZan's groups. No one would fault you for looking at other options, but we are hoping that we will be able to include you this year. *fingers crossed*

Friends of Comic Cons:
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});

KingKzin:
FYI, EternalZan posted in our forum yesterday.

alyssa:
You are not allowed to view links. Register or LoginFYI, EternalZan posted in our forum yesterday.

--- End quote ---
yes, EZ is spinning up that group. it's a matter of if the team 2 infrastructure is capable of cross talk between their teams   ;)

taka:
Thank you both [member=1]alyssa[/member] and [member=314]Transmute Jun[/member] hope something can be worked out, this Is the only place I hace felt comfortable grouping with so I dont think I Will be looking somewhere else :) I'll wait for good news but if its not possible dont feel bad, you already put a lot of effort for us 👍🏻

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version